Why is metal seen as "babydick" music these days?

Why is metal seen as "babydick" music these days?

Attached: 80af0319-0bb0-4802-92b5-3ea894e496e6_1.e72ec643d71bf58570429dcaab4db6c7.jpg (500x498, 105.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levittown,_New_York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levitt_&_Sons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HA! Just look at them!

The cheesiness and theatricality of it appeals to nerds more than anything. Also, it's an outdated style, so only nerds bother to care.

it attracts men with masculinity issues. Not so much in that they get confused about their gender, more they feel weak and inferior to other men. This often correlates to having lower testosterone levels and lower development in their penis and testicles.

Because it's fun and loud and that pisses some people off.

radiohead sucks

Metal is for suburban white nerds in a cultures hellscape of modern sterility absolutely desperate for a masculine identity in an overly safe world where they would have just listened to country if they grew up rural and had gotten to have actual culture and gone to rodeos. Suburbia was the biggest mistake and THEY are behind it. The jews created the suburb. Come home white man. Come to country music and back to actual land ownership. Flee the suburbs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levittown,_New_York
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levitt_&_Sons

Attached: Most_Dangerous_Game_1932.0.jpg (1200x800, 154.12K)

This isn't the 50s, you weirdo. Neither the 30s.

Esl pls

It's just corny for most young people, for simply sounding old by today's standards. And for the masses, if you're not with whatever is popular, whatever new trend, then you're just some sort of fag. It's maddening.

Country music is even more desperate and bereft than metal

Not real country from before George Strait destroyed the genre.

This.
All the other replies are pseuds projecting their own insecurities into people they don't know

country music is the corniest genre of music both from a lyrical perspective and the hackneyed songwriting
you say jewish I say money minded keep crying broke nigga
kill yourself

Attached: u must be the stupidest nigga alive.jpg (600x600, 100.59K)

metal vocals always ruined metal as a genre, I blame it for metal not being taken seriously

Because it is babydick music these days. Few things are as embarrassing as modern metal a la grown mall kid djent-core, riffless dissoshit background noise, and 400 bpm blast beat faggotry on plastic sounding instruments with video game loading screens for album covers.

>lyrics

Enormous oof. Country is about arrangement, melody, and harmony. Lyrics are by far the absolute least important part of music.

>lyrics are the least important
I know. I do not care about lyrics in music generally. If country music songwriting made me feel anything I could overlook the uniquely bad lyrics.
I said lyrics first because they are just that fucking bad, so bad that it takes precedence in my mind over the god awful songwriting that I'm subjected to on a weekly basis
>Country is about arrangement, melody, and harmony
yeah its about formulaic arrangements with predictable melodies and the same harmonies over and over again
>enormous oof
lurk moar newfag

/thread

Motorhead is rock and roll, not metal.

>Motorhead is rock and roll, not metal

Attached: rky62b9y2gt31.png (893x613, 20.44K)

I just think if you listen to metal, rap, rock, pop or reggaeton, you must have some mental issues, which correlates with having a babydick (whatever that means)

I just like how it sounds, particularly thrash. Variety is good

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1246, 118.9K)