How much cock did she suck to get to her current position?

How much cock did she suck to get to her current position?

She's not particularly talented, there are many women who have the same musical talent.

Attached: dua_lipa.jpg (1200x1714, 277.77K)

This thread: honeypot for anons obsessed with black cock .

Im not into this normally but for some reason i want to see her take a healthy solid dump on my kitchen floor

but your mom would be furious.

made for bbc

Weird one to single out. She's better than 90% of mainstream female pop artists

why is dua so hot bros

Attached: dualipa_106720402_627584404514138_7647923069736333856_n.jpg (789x1184, 111.51K)

>there are many women who have the same musical talent.
So what? Talent is nothing without proper execution. Dua Lipa makes good pop music, she is beautiful and charming. She is a proper popstar, like it or not. She is successful because of those assets I mentioned + good marketing + the fact people actually like her & her music. In pop music, popularity is the main vector of value.

Attached: dua.jpg (1535x2048, 2.17M)

worth

Albanian

Dua Lipa songs go in one ear and out the other, I don't even know what her personality is supposed to be and all she sings about is relationships from every song I've heard. I had to have her name forced down my throat about 100 times before I even remembered who she was and I was sure she was going to flop but I guess with enough money its a guarantee to make anything popular regardless of if there's any real traction, just keep throwing money around until it sticks

sexy mouth

Attached: 1643403703304.jpg (1258x2700, 733.14K)

that isn't saying much

that Levitating song is so mediocre I don't see what others see in it at all

legs

They see their cock in her user.

Her album flopped. I'm pretty sure she only has one/two songs that are genuine hits

>wears designer cocktail dress with ankle socks & generic runners
any other footwear would suit ffs
ngmi

Her father was in a band and he is the organizer of music festivals in the UK and Kosovo. She is an industry and obviously part of the Albanian wave of industry plants that include Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha and Ava Max.

bitch literally has one good song and it was carried by Elton John

Her dad is Involved in the Albanian mafia who launder money through the music industry. She is a fake star that he uses for cleaning dirty money. She has no real hit songs. She is the most artificial pop star ever