Do you even like music?

Do you even like music?

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6UnCW1g0pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like it a fair bit actually

Yes. Why can't people be proud music nerds without hiding it in multiple layers of irony?

Because hipsters.

no the only reason I like it is because the artistic expression discordant/ concordant tones happen to fire up neurotransmitters in my brain that allow me to alter my mood, which like any substance is given a profound importance in our society. Scale this microexperience up to millions of people and you then become connected to a larger frequency (or if you are early, soon to be millions) and are in in sync with a number of other souls who also enjoy the same music as you, you then, for a limited time, have a your finger on the pulse of humanity itself/

Yes and I'm a DIY musician.

Yeah I like its abstraction

Very rarely. Very, very, VEEEEEERRRY fucking rarely. But it happens. Every once in a blue moon. But yes, it occasionally happens that I like music. The last song I truly liked was released in 2006:
youtube.com/watch?v=j6UnCW1g0pI
I listen to a lot of music, of all genres, always looking for new things. Manually enriching uranium with a pair of tweezers is less laborious than finding good music.

idk not really

hipsters went extinct 8 years ago user
time to move on

Still? Last time I checked, it's not 2011. I'd embrace listening to stuff like AnCo now than hating what was considered to be hipster shit. Who cares?

Attached: 1645486378588.jpg (976x850, 96.45K)

>can't play an instrument
>can't sing
>don't know basic music theory
>listen to dogshit horrifically bad singing bands like black country gay road, bob dylan, the mountain goats for the 'relatable' lyrics

Why yes I am a music expert, how could you tell? Music is my life.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-internet-troll-4chan-others.jpg (512x512, 36.7K)

bah

Attached: 1543368506922.jpg (390x376, 24.79K)

That copypasta doesn't apply to me at all. I know how to play guitar. I know how to sing. I know a decent to good amount of music theory. I don't listen to any of those shitty artists. Try again.

Then you are based my friend. Spread gods word to stop listening to shitty singing and pretending to know anything about music.

Attached: DhHUbi-VAAEi4zA.jpg (1024x350, 60.82K)

no

there's music?
I only FAP to the girls

Attached: 1622383414196.jpg (1440x1081, 1.05M)

not really

Nah you probably suck

>can't play an instrument
>can't sing
>don't know basic music theory
>listen to dogshit horrifically bad singing bands like black country gay road, bob dylan, the mountain goats for the 'relatable' lyrics

Why yes I am a music expert, how could you tell? Music is my life.

Lmao that fucking image

I've been playing for about 2 years now. I take time writing my shit. More so, I have an impressive vocal range and a distinct voice. I need to stop waiting and release new stuff though.