Has never been more shit

>Has never been more shit
>Has never been more popular

Why is there this correlation between how shit Kanye's music is and how popular he is?

I blame you zoomer faggots that started listening to hip hop later in life.

Attached: vhx0eub2kg461.jpg (2000x3000, 870.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Np2IqqJ5otg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kanye is a hater

>t. SKETE

if you believe donda kanye is worse than JIK kanye you're lying to yourself

i agree he's nowhere near his peak atm but come on

take your meds faggot

>JIK Kanye
dog shit
>Donda Kanye
even fucking worse

Yet he still keeps amassing more fans and more praise, he has never been rewarded more while making the shittiest music of his career.

lol! everything I said is factual! if you want to quell your baby rage just start punching the air while listening to your death grips or chance the rapper or playboy carti or tyler the creator

why do I even come back here... none of you guys like me. Lol.

u just have shit takes and refuse to elaborate what do you want us to say

I disagree. He has gotten more sloppy with how he approaches albums, but he is still pushing the envelope on certain areas. If Donda didn't have the filler it would be one of his best albums, and even JIK has some interesting and well made songs. I really do feel that he his all over the place and refuses to commit to an idea. Maybe he dropped the perfectionism he once had but in some aspects he is better than ever

troo far

>believes JIK > Donda
BASED!

i enjoy it so it sounds like a (you) problem

Donda is his second best album after Yeezus but go on pleb

Pushing what envelope? Nothing has stayed consistently good apart from his production quality (using live instrumentation for example). Everything else has regressed as much as his cognitive ability after pain killer abuse and being part of the Addams family.

youtu.be/Np2IqqJ5otg
As i said, he is slacking but there is still amazing music being put out by him

>kanye singing
jesus dude, are you serious? again amazing production quality, but the guy can't fucking sing.
Songs like runaway are good if you imagine him as this mentally/morally defective stalker singing a creepy song (not really that far from what he actually is these days)

I think it sounds great. I like when he sings, his lack of experience is charming in itself. That's just taste though

then you must think the homeless man with shit in his pants crooning on the street corner is a god damn genius.

You're being awfully antagonistic for no real reason. He conveys emotion, also something you can see in ghost town part 2. Not saying his singing us great, it is effective and powerful despite how rough and amateurish it is.

I didn't realize he gave Jay Z all those beats

Saw him on Rogan. He's graded on the curve. IQ = 100 and that's super generous.