Untitled

Attached: zoomer cunt.png (750x1334, 1.81M)

based thot

I don't think anyone in the grocery store knows who that is

Attached: dumb bitch.png (750x1334, 3.48M)

all these girls drop to their knees for BBC while sissy white bois are out there trying to make them playlists to show how they feel, and that's so hot

Attached: Whore.jpg (750x995, 180.15K)

How mentally ill do you have to be to write shit like this

Attached: 1633560689268.gif (220x122, 100.4K)

der coomer

made for BWC

God I wish she had me wearing little pink knee highs and a collar and she’s punching me in my little white shrimp whilst Rontell is laid on her bed lazily tugging on his mahogany mamba.

She’s about to punch my little tight ballsack again when she asks who’s gets to fuck her ‘ONXY THUGS AND CHESTNUT HUNKS ONLY’ I squeal, with a ‘Das rite’ from her bed. They both laugh at me and park me in the corner and made to watch as that Crip cockslinger gives her a fucking that only a BBC can give.

zoomers need to be gassed

>aphex twin - xtal

oldfag here.
we used to call these "posers" back in the day.

He fucking tops it in a couple of posts:
Amerifats were a mistake

Xtal is still probably my all time favorite song from him

based zoomers bringing Aphex Twin back to the discussion

that's like saying the beatles are the best band ever
very basic and poser-ish

I listened to most of his discography and I still love it. But I also like the Windowlicker EP

13 pounds? That's ludicrous.

No doubt she loves them black and wide.

this man is perpetually trapped in a 2015 /pol thread

Zoomer women can't be saved. They all have daddy issues while taking many prescriptions by Dr. Kikeberg, make an Onlyfans when they turn 18, and think they're special listening to "really quirky and unique music". I'm saying this as an autistic zoomer dude that is devoid of that identity being an outlier to everyone else my age. I may need to grow the fuck up and get laid, but this shit is fucking cancer. Why should I even bother with the other gender when they are all narcissistic, neurotic, bpd ultrawhores?

its not just women, its all zoomers
your generation is fucked
youre just projecting your hatred onto women because you cant get laid

Am I still wrong though? I'd like to have a meaningful relationship without having to fucking random strangers and think I'm worth more by how society plays it. I wouldn't be putting women as a top priority anyways. I have had women as "friends" and they blocked me after I try to converse with them. It's just fucking bizarre.

I wish I had a cute alternative girlfriend, I am 22 and never had sex.

Attached: 20220205_235041.jpg (679x1208, 96.61K)