Have you ever dated someone that makes music?

Attached: 1645473745668.jpg (1242x1236, 427.14K)

I'm an autistic musician and I just know no woman would want to have kids with me. Being emotionally retarded turns women off immediately and I can't do anything about that. It's over for me.

Attached: 1645144579011.png (5000x5000, 2.75M)

Yeah

She sucked

I miss her

I dated myself

Attached: unknown-182.png (1038x1017, 1.69M)

bro i swear it isn't over for you, there are lots of autistic people in relationships. just never give up.

Attached: george1.png (753x656, 323.48K)

Thx fren. It's just hard for me not to be a total weirdo sometimes. I know how to socialize, but I can be a bit obnoxious for how I act.

BBC

I feel you bro. Being autistic feels like such a handicap in every aspect of life. From social to work to creative endeavors like music. I wish I could just relate to people normally and not be in horrible pain every time I have to interact with others

your meme ain’t getting over bud

current trans gf used to make ambient noise and its hot

me and my gf make music together. I love her

95% of the population like music retard. Thinking your taste makes you special puts you in wine snob tier.

Yeah she had a decent thing going, but her band broke up over drama. Then she shaved her head and came out as non-binary and now she can't get any projects off the ground. I feel bad for her

Probably can't raise many dicks off the ground either

Who is that cutie?

Retard mutt with zero reading comprehension.

only one time in middle school. thank goodness she is gone forever. I have the feeling musician people are the most morally bankrupt degenerates out there. it's disgusting.

lilr1gby

My girlfriend has never once heard my music and never will because it feels like handing her a weapon to use against me. She is absolutely seething that I share all of it with my brother.

i have never dated someone

Once.
>make plans with chick I meet on tinder to go to haunted houses (it's around halloween season)
>she abruptly stops messaging or texting me and doesn't give me any address to pick her up
>figure she's ghosting me and it's a lost cause
>she later texts me apologetically, saying she passed out due to some blood sugar problem and she's in a hospital
>says she is very sorry, would never ghost anyone, and that's so disrespectful and she'd never do that
>offers to go out with me
>take her out to dinner at a pretty casual place
>we talk about music
>I'm actually in sync with this girl in some interesting ways I've never been before. Example: I'm wearing an Exorcist shirt, and she says to me "oh the Exorcist? Do you like Penderecki? A lot of music is in that." Now I think that's a very weird (or at least uncommon) thing to say to someone, but she's actually right. I do love Penderecki and Ligeti, largely because I'd heard their music in horror films
>we talk about noise music for a while and drift on to other topic
>she's capital C Crazy
>at one point praises Ted Kaczynski unprompted
>tells me she loves Yoko Ono but wishes she could have been the one to kill John Lennon
>tells me a story about trying to preserve her dad's amputated toe after a surgery
>we talk for a while, smoke a cigarette. I tell her I had a good time and would love to see her again, she tells me she'd love to too
>go home
>she ghosts me

Attached: mellified man.jpg (390x512, 76.78K)

I drunk texted her a while later on New Years Eve and she responded "who is this? you have to tell me" meaning she deleted my number. I just let it go after that, never tried contacting her again. It's a shame though, I think sometimes about what might have been
Of course, I may have also dodged a bullet. I can easily imagine this ending with her locking me in a basement and leaving me for dead
I realize even though OP asked about musicians, I left that out of my story. She is a noise musician and has a ton of different noise projects out. Her tinder profile actually was "ask me about my various noise projects," and I swiped right because I thought "either she really DOES have a ton of noise projects, and that would be cool, or she doesn't have them and is just joking, but that's the kind of thing I'd joke about."
I've listened to some of her stuff on bandcamp. It's alright. If she hadn't ghosted me I'd probably be willing to share it