How much important is music taste in a girl for you?

Attached: Anya_guns.jpg (467x468, 18.68K)

>How much important
bad english, saged

Made for BBC, saged.

Usually it doesn't matter because I'm for fuck and dump, but if she listens to great music like Limp Bizkit, Duran Duran or Travis Scott... Well it sweetens the deal

Attached: DeadlyWaryAngwantibo-mobile.jpg (640x368, 24.87K)

not very. the only thing is it's nice to have some artists in common to attend shows together.

i'm not a music nazi anymore. i just enjoy people enjoying music and try to understand why. there are obvious limits though

Very important.

>How much important
whats going on with all this weird esl posting on Any Forums lately? its worse than usual.

Fuck off grammarfags, no one cares.

it comes more or less down to them having a passion for music, rather than what they specifically listen to

As long as I get to squeeze some asschecks to mid 70s CAN, I got no worries

Attached: 1625562856217.jpg (728x458, 50.33K)

A lot. I wish it didn't matter to me because i'm not going to have sex with her music taste but i get bored and stop trying

Doesn't matter. The ones that do have an ear just became really awesome friends

They have to like Donnie
If not, I pass

Attached: 09da7304ffa509066c399a016a1727ed.jpg (560x933, 74.3K)

not really, no. i mean, it would be cool to share and discuss something im interested in with someone, but i can mostly talk about anything with anyone as long as i like the person im having a conversation with.

the hotter the bitch the worse the taste

mildly, i hate rap and pop shit and that seems to be what most girls (and most NPCs in general) like

Not really honestly, I don't even meet a lot of guys IRL who are into the same things as I am into. However it would be a huge plus if she shared my taste.

I don't care, most people don't really pay attention to what they listen to or value listening to music as a structured moment of their routine. As long as she's passionate about SOMETHING, I'm interested

for a serious relationship, not just pump and dump, I'd at least want her to have developed some kind of taste
she doesn't need to like everything I like, just not listen to the most basic top 40 pop and rap

Red Flag artists for Women:
>Mitski
>Xiu Xiu
>Grimes
>Hole
>Fiona Apple
>Kate Bush
>The Smiths

Boderline women starterpack for sure. Music as aesthetic for trendy whores.

Those are pretty much what all the slutty art hoes in my state like. They're guaranteed to have a kill count of at least 50. Nasty skanks.