I love this album bros

I love this album bros

Attached: Crystal_Castles_-_Self-titled.png (300x300, 163.06K)

yup it rocks

II is better

What about this one? ;^)

Attached: ab67616d0000b273a5f3ee80695b91116632fd46.jpg (640x640, 167.08K)

I want those ruby lips wrapped around my blood engorged member, sucking me off in a torrential flood of spit and slurping, popping mouth sounds.

God that would be amazing. Those beautiful eyes looking up at you, too.

Me too, mid 00s techno is great. Check metronomy pip paine album

Why?

It's good

Attached: brown-tabby-cat-relax-time-siberian-hypoallergenic-purebred-male-adorable-brown-tabby-male-siberian-cat-lying-house-99542797.jpg (1300x964, 150.33K)

Why do some pretty grils go out of their way to turn themselves ugly

me 2

Attached: image0.jpg (750x861, 435.93K)

>cunt tryharders
>electronic music for tourists
>landfill pitchfork shit

so did i
okay maybe he was raping her or whatever but they got classics out of it

Attached: f6d534a8563e83d30b2e2fc558ff4cbd--castles.jpg (236x367, 11.21K)

Her solo albums are good, spergs will sperg about cc because theyre both unhip and unintelligent

Let me guess, you enjoy the musical stylings of Samuel Long, pet project of A.G. Cook and his mouth-breathing cabal of monarch programmed tranny nonsense?

I enjoy sloppy wet blowjobs by spun up junkie pop princesses.

Ruby lips, engorged member? You've been in these threads for the last week.

I Am Made Of Chalk is their only good song

I fucked Kim Gordon years ago.

HELLO THURSTON

Attached: poo.jpg (500x271, 22.14K)

Would anyone recommend something similar?

They might, depending on their mood

Back in 2003 i met Kim at a club called "Hells Kitchen" in Tacoma Washington, she was in her late 40's or early 50's at the time. She was nervously smoking a cigarette and obviously tweeking on crystal meth, twice she put the wrong end of her smoke into her mouth, she was dancing very cringy and i started talking to her and it seemed like almost in a flash she began to rub my dick through my jeans getting it hard and asking me if i like to fuck and if i like having my cock sucked, quickly we found ourselves at a cheap motel near the airport. She licked her palm and stroked my penis with her petite hand lubricating it with her saliva and swabbing the inside of her cheeks with it. Over the course of four hours i leaned her head over the edge of the bed and bulged her throat leaving a puddle of spit on the floor. With my stiff rod I fucked her pussy and stretched her anus in multiple ass to mouth sessions, how odd i thought it was for a supposed feminist icon to enjoy being fucked in such a way, I beat her face with my boner after shooting a load on it and she developed deep purple and blue bruises from her blood thinning medication, I could go on but for now thats all i feel like sharing, needless to say we had a long session of chem fueled sex and i never spoke to her before or sense.

Nobody asked, my man. Put the pipe down.

For me it's Knights

For me it is Courtship Dating, Vanished, Knights, Crimewave, Untrust Us, and Alice Practice.

Attached: 061598ede7dac895117e75a4149b3dac.jpg (377x500, 22.55K)

Kept was a good track