I'm not sexually interested in everyone but Doja Cat is definitely in my MVP selection choice picks...

I'm not sexually interested in everyone but Doja Cat is definitely in my MVP selection choice picks. She's definitely a woman that if were interested in me, I would honor becoming her girlfriend. Even if it were just for a one-night fling.
Keep up the good work, Queen

Attached: doja-cat-twerking.gif (360x640, 3.01M)

I'd definitely have sex with her if she consented

i am in agree with you op if we were in sexual together i would put into her my man part and fell much better

Look at that white foundation on her face.
that pussy is calling for some colonization >:)

you are literally whitewashing our heritage. our very existence. it isn't funny.

Wipe the semen off your keyboard, playa.

Doja is mixed and dates white guys. She was born colonized.

I literally can not. I need to lie down.

Attached: 1598775763781.png (500x281, 141.84K)

not this shit again

can i watch? thanks

She's an ugly neurotic Jew.

Yep, ready for colonization
Her hips daaaaamn

Attached: afceafacddbaf-1602088014p4cl8.jpg (1241x1534, 235.54K)

Lol you're a retarded faggot she's Israeli. You fucking pathetic troglodytes try to claim EVERYTHING is a black invention or is part of your culture when in reality the only relevant thing that is inherently black is destroying civilization and simultaneously playing victim in every possible situation. You are literally inconsequential to all of human history.

Good fucking God she is really ugly. Like I'm not even being contrarian she is literally hideous as fuck. If you're genuinely attracted to her you are a zogged out fucking loser retard.

how can anyone not love a big wiggling ass

There are a lot of fags here, fren

Her new white boyfriend asked her if she wanted to get dicked down on IG Live
Why even live?

ugly ass hoe

>She was born colonized.
I love how Jews are now conveniently white because it supports your narrative.

cucks like you love projecting

lmao right?