This album cured all doubts that McCartney was the Beatles

This album cured all doubts that McCartney was the Beatles

Attached: 954EAAA0-551E-4664-BF1B-9B4A9C126E48.jpg (220x220, 26.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9tkczDPmEU
youtube.com/watch?v=B3JcD9Vao-s
youtube.com/watch?v=dgdSSpBN_qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking devil worshiping cocksucker

the sheep is probably dead now you can relax

>WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL

DO YOU LOVE ME LIKE YOU KNOW YOU OUTTA DO ?

Attached: linda-n-paulie.jpg (624x422, 96.3K)

>WHO'S THAT COMING ROUND THAT CORNER?
>WHO'S THAT COMING ROUND THAT BEND?

Good sophomore effort

>i know my banana is older than the rest
What did he mean by this?

>SWEET LITTLE ASS, YOU ARE MY LONG HAIRED LADY
based

>lets a tone deaf bimbo wail over his songs
I like Paul but his solo shit is spotty

I disagree. Some of linda's harmonies worked very well with pauls voice, such as on 'hey diddle' and 'uncle albert' ... that song is fantastic, so much so that it reased #1 in the US, despite people being against Paul and Linda at the time.

Now lets be honest, Linda doesn't have a particularly strong voice, but at times it almost seems unfair as she's directly compared to mccartney himself, the beatle with the best objective voice in terms of variety of tone, range/octave reach, longevity and endurance (hearing the 'helter skelter' and 'Oh darling' demos prove that Paul could literally just flip a switch 9 times out of 10 and pull out an S tier vocal performance on the fly. That being said, there is a sort of plain and down to earth charm to Linda's voice; her range, and tone. You can realistically just hum along with Linda's parts

Plus the fact that she herself released an album of songs she herself exclusively sung; 'seaside woman' and could not only play piano on stage on tour with paul, but also harmonize with the group as well, speaks to her ability to adapt and learn. Especially considering she was exclusively a photographer.

Also, as much as it might be low hanging fruit, Linda has an angelic voice compared to Yoko. As well as didn't manipulate Paul into getting/staying with her. Nor did she try to define her husbands art through herself. Nor did Paul leave her for another young woman years down the line.

Attached: paul-and-linda-charm-the-japanese.jpg (382x504, 51.18K)

GRANNY SHIT

We're talking about Paul's solo albums, not John's.

Along with that, Linda could, however small, seemingly improvise with Paul, as shown on this medley with him while she takes photos. Her ad-libbing, particularly the "doo-doo-doo" during the rendition of 'heart of the coutnry' is adorable.

>Hey Diddle live
youtube.com/watch?v=_9tkczDPmEU
>Studio Version
youtube.com/watch?v=B3JcD9Vao-s
>seaside woman
youtube.com/watch?v=dgdSSpBN_qQ

Plus she rode horses like a pro.

Attached: Nota-Linda-900x666.jpg (900x666, 182.85K)

Someone's upset because they didn't have an adorable and widely talented trad-wife to help them get out of their drinking, depression, not to mention helping them shake of the stress of being in a falling out of the most popular band in the world, all before he was 30 as well as helping them grow as a person and musician without their relationship being a liability or constant high-maintenance ordeal 24/7

Attached: Paul-and-Linda-McCartney-featured-image.jpg (767x384, 62.55K)

whatever granny shit

>you will never be this happy.

Attached: d2b15193c8516b1373d5298beecf55d5.jpg (341x500, 44.01K)

based and content with love and life.

Attached: Paul Linda McCartney 01_web.jpg (800x545, 80.2K)

> You will never have a literal kino photographer trad wife to capture those brief moments of pure joy in life.

Attached: Capture.jpg (900x485, 96.36K)

You’re right, Paul McCartney was 1/4 of the Beatles

Attached: 19294CCE-51EA-4D99-877F-921D738A8175.jpg (276x183, 5.11K)

I'll be happy enough knowing I'm not a granny shitter

While its clear that it was John's band in the very beginning, it very soon became mostly Pauls band. this is especially seen at the midpoint, (sgt peppers onwards) as he had the idea for sgt peppers, including most of the songs on the album. On the white album and other albums he played more drums and guitar than Ringo and George. There are literal interviews with george and ringo where they said they literally wanted to play in the garden or take hard drugs when paul just wanted to make music. Paul has faults of course, but their faults of a truly dedicated artist. he's a bit of a perfectionist, and encourages the most from his band-mates.

That being said, though he's objectively the most talented vocally, musically, instrumentally, of the 4; They are responsible for each others success. Their collaboration and at times rivalry brought out the best in each other. they were more than friends, they were brothers.