Listening to music by people with no musical knowledge

>Listening to music by people with no musical knowledge

Why do you do this to yourself? There's so much great music out there written by highly trained musical geniuses. 500 years worth. You will never run out of masterpieces with classical. Why waste your time on music written by untrained plebs and packaged / marketed specifically for you to buy?

Composers of art music have always been at the cutting edge of innovation. They already know all the current techniques, and so are in a perfect position to push the envelope.

A metalhead playing "atonal" music 100 years after it was pioneered is just sad.

Attached: 1560588541471.jpg (975x844, 75.61K)

I am the four time Parking champion of Pawnee, Indiana. I've parked over 13 different makes and models of car in over 5 states, with backing in, pulling up, parallel parking, and even on occasion the rare Eastern-European diagonal maneuver.

Kids call me the parking wizard, the parker, park master general, P-dog, and many other nicknames when I park at their nearby stores or playgrounds or churches. I've parked around peoples valuables and pets to show off my precise parking capabilities (don't worry, no animals have been in danger near my vehicles).

I've parked in the US, France, Asia, South Africa, and even remote parts of Siberia. Just last October I took a sabbatical to India to practice their tuk-tuk parking techniques. They translate well to honda style sedans, but I wouldn't recommend it to jeeps or vans unless you're a parking pro like myself.

I've parked on dollar bills, coins, toothpicks, playing cards, and other markers that audience members have used. Each morning I get up and immediately go out to see how my brakes spent their night. I check them several times a day, and have over a hundred trusted mechanics around the US. I've parked in manual, automatic, RVs, Trucks, Campers, Semis, and more. My goal is to get enough recognition to professionally park the crawler transporter that NASA uses to transport shuttles.

I want to let all the kids know that if you're a parking fan, or a parking aficionado don't feel embarrassed. Follow your dreams.

Classical doesn't have enough timbre variation. That's why I like country and funk for all the crazy sounds like steel guitar and tele twang and slapping bass and synth strings. Classical doesn't have enough drums. I'd rather listen to Bill Evans

What a nerd imao
U really think someone gonna read ur whiny esse?

Attached: 1626391235_206_Sugar-Ray-Singer-Mark-McGrath-Says-Dark-Side-of-the.jpg (830x1200, 101.85K)

lol stfu

I can’t coom to music videos of Bach.

>can't play an instrument
>can't sing
>don't know basic music theory
>listen to dogshit horrifically bad singing bands like black country gay road, bob dylan, the mountain goats for the 'relatable' lyrics

Why yes I am a music expert, how could you tell? Music is my life.

good music existed before classical, fag

Yeah but not great music

Classical doesn't have any balls like Metal does. It's so tinny.

Sugar Gay

maybe it's greater, but i like it less

Because people with no formal training make better music than educated musicians/classical music

No they don't. This is larping cope because you project yourself as the shitty singers you listen to.

>the same moronic r*dditor tranny post all day

Take your meds you stupid fuck. You will never be a woman nor aknowledgeable in music

>listening to singers
Ngmi

>listening to instrumental music from people who don't know basic music theory

Attached: Ben.jpg (960x1200, 139.85K)

For that I just play it myself, pleb.

Attached: 1630923464868.png (1102x557, 119.48K)

If you are talking about BCNR you are just wrong lmao. Theres a trained violinist and saxophonist in the band, they probably know more music theory than you and are definitely better at applying it

>can't sing
>can't shred
>can't write a hook

There is no point to them.