We need to get rid of NSBM. They've infected everything with their brand of latent reactionary nazism...

We need to get rid of NSBM. They've infected everything with their brand of latent reactionary nazism. The genre is being held back from evolving further due to this.

Attached: R-2077031-1262659994.jpg (500x500, 110.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0P6dg2q8dwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody really cares about it anyway

>The genre is being held back from evolving further due to this.
The genre has hardly evolved in 30 years minus the addition of a symphony. Get a life nerd

Black metal isn't for snowflakes, go fuck your mother

Black metal is literally for inbred snowflakes

Attached: 31540b8f83c0a75e0270618c0298f35b.jpg (625x517, 39.33K)

No one cares about your political leanings

learn a book kid

Black metal has the most creative potential out of any metal genre especially the extreme metal genres. I love it when black metalheads fuse their own folk music with the genre. But more often than not it doesn't fuse very well

>noooooo not le heckin nazirinosssssssss
Unless you're a jew, there's literally no reason for you to care.

Black Magick SS is unironically a good band.

This. People will shit on the vocals but then proceed to name Smashing Pumpkins as one of the "all time greats" lol.

>reactionary nazism

Attached: trick3.png (347x288, 11.51K)

absolutely pozzed post

You literaly described leftist punkshit. Fuck off

>Slavs
>Nazis

Stay out of our business Western scum.
>BUT MUH BANDERA KILLED POLES AND SHEET

Like I said, stay the fuck out of our business Western scum. Nokturnal Mortum, Drudkh and whoever the fuck else is making music for "us" and not "you". If your feelings are hurt, go back to your shitty Western Punk and Metal music, fuck off and never listen to our music again if you gonna continue to disrespect us with your ignorance of our culture and history.

youtube.com/watch?v=0P6dg2q8dwQ

кpacaвa

This album's lyrics have nothing to do with Nazies

Гpyнт

We need MORE NSBM, to trigger chuds like OP.

God I love sketchy black metal. Been listening to a shitload of Drudkh lately (good look Ukraine bros) and it’s funny how this shit enrages people. Listening to an interview with John Goddard of Weakling where he’s making fun of bands who are way too into social justice and how fake it all was in the SF Thrash scene back in the day (nobody cared). Even the “safe” bands for hipsters make fun of them and that’s because black metal is actual folk art made by working people regardless of politics and not some Netflix propaganda made by actual faggots.

Drudkh isn't even NS like Nokturnal Mortum is. Not a crime to be right wing. Tiring that people try to put Saenko and crew into a box with the others.

The point of art isn’t to teach you anything, at its best it’s to connect your brain and emotional intellect to something more abstract and satiating. Like any good art form the creators are communicating to you in a way that’s above what words and even sometimes concepts and ideas can describe. In the case of Drudkh you can learn about history but their music also makes your mind drift to a place of spiritual nature and man’s place within it, sun wheels and the concepts of eternal return. The musicians just happen to be right wing on top of that just like when other bands can conjure feelings that transcend their political or corporeal trappings. The Beach Boys make me feel like I’m in the west coast sun in a carefree time, is that because of their politics? No. Understanding art on any other level is to not understand it, you can safely disregard political analysis of art if that’s the only critique someone has of it. They don’t deserve art period.