Frfr no cap she be bussin

frfr no cap she be bussin

Attached: Capture.png (1414x931, 1.54M)

Lol that's what zoomers are going to look like when they're middle-age.

Albarn's wife is ugly as sin. How come their daughter came out fine?

I could live with that.

gotta have a famous last name to be famous nowadays

poor albarn being dragged through this shit

Damon is very good looking and the truth is that most people have the chance to be good looking as long as they develop well. If you're ugly it's most probably because you grew up with an abusive family or your parents just didn't care to correct your bad habits like bad posture or mouth breathing.

my favorite part about being a zoomer is just how much seethe i cause by just existing
insult me more daddy, reply to my post and tell me how much you hate us

It's not so much seething as it is snide mockery and general distaste. Although we all realize it's not your fault. Just stop worshipping niggers and we'll get along fine

I thought that was his age gap gf for a second

Same. I thought, damn, he got a nice wife, but when I realized it was his teenage daughter I felt fucking disgusting. Pedos should hang.

I'm the user that you originally replied to, I don't hate you I just hope you wouldn't worship black people to the point of dressing, talking, and acting like them. It's quite literally cultural appropriation of the very people who don't like you, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

>looks like a schoolboy
>attractive
ok, pedo

I thought this is a larp until you openly admitted to be an attention whore, bravo

embarrassing post

The Chad Brett Anderson wouldn't be seen dead in such an ensemble.

>how do you do fellow kids?

and?

is that her daughter?

I hate bongs. But not really

context
>ugly
ok, faggot
go back to pol, 2016 tourist whiners

He's like 50 something, doesnt look bad for his age

what does 'bussin' mean? what does 'no cap' mean? im old.