Today I learned that both Joanna Newsom's parents were doctors and that she's second cousins to California gov...

Today I learned that both Joanna Newsom's parents were doctors and that she's second cousins to California gov. Gavin Newsom...
Fuck Rich People

Attached: TodayIlearned.jpg (800x509, 68.07K)

You ever see a beautiful woman and just get depressed

she plays the fucking harp
did you think she was from the projects or something?

i get excited because it's another for me to disfigure

noooo waaaay you're telling me a white classically trained musician had wealthy parents????
damn i thought she was self-taught and found her harp at a second-hand store

fucking retard

damn theres alot of niggers in this thread

Yes.

Is Joanna Newsom and her music really what you want to tout as working class heroes?

NOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE MONEY

Yes

What are you going to do about it? Post on Reddit about tax reform?

Probably get smoked and cry to McDonalds costumers

Cry more poorfag

No, but what does that have to do with Joanna Newsom?

her bum is gigantic

An entry level accountant probably earns more money than most musicians. It’s not the kind of thing you pursue unless you have a comfortable support net of money to fall into you’re good at making connections with people that have that kind of money. Otherwise try to get tweeted by Kanye or something.

Your alternative is to get on a small label or self-release and live on in the hearts of a bunch of dickheads on a Mongolian fish fighting website before your inevitable 20XX… i am forgotten… thread.

there’s nothing wrong with being a rich kid if you’re a once-in-a-generation genius like newsom. the trouble begins when you have useless wastoids like diiv cropping up for a season or two of larping, stealing thunder from more talented but less well-off groups before heading back to daddy’s company

>second cousin, twice removed
I can’t name a single one of my second cousins, twice removed. Can you?
Also, who gives a fuck?

That's a trained reaction, mate. Reject Globohomo; love yourself.

>both Joanna Newsom's parents were doctors
>doctors
really? that's enough money to buy your daughter a harp and music lessons, yes, but what did you expect? that she grew up grifting on a street corner with just a thrift store harp with 1 string?

Attached: 1323912269042.jpg (640x428, 36.99K)

His dad was richest nigga in America

Attached: Miles-Davis-1969.jpg (384x298, 22.08K)

>joanna newsom
>beautiful woman
pick one