Did a photoshoot for my Lzzy Hale Epi Explorer today. Its actually a really great guitar for the price...

Did a photoshoot for my Lzzy Hale Epi Explorer today. Its actually a really great guitar for the price. Really good for playing jazz stuff like Steely Dan.

Hows my photography skills?

Attached: 20220220_175056.jpg (1080x1797, 778.06K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-021540_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.48M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-021550_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.73M)

I'm just glad you found something that brings you joy OP. I wish you nothing but happiness. I know nothing about guitars except that their sound makes me happy. Cool shots and cool guitar, you rule!

go to the gutair general
this isnt your personal blog faggot

thank you user, made my night

Personally not a fan of gold hardware on white guitars or pickup covers. Now if that thing had black binding, black hardware, white pups, and no pickguard...

But fuck what I think as long as your happy. Got the opportunity to play one of those and it is a good guitar. Honestly the higher end Epiphones are better than the lower end Gibsons at this point. I have a pink Kramer Baretta but I've been pretty hard on her. Ended up with a broken headstock and an amateur neck single coil route. I'd upload a pic but she's got a fender neck on her atm.

Wait, why is it missing the switch tip?

I took mine off cause Im getting a gold one, forgot to put it back in for the photo, oops

So basically her other signature explorer lol

>Photoshoot
Bro, it's just a fucking guitar. A tool. You don't see handymen taking 100 pics of their screwdriver.
Unless you're selling that hunk of wood on the internet, you don't need to dedicate a photoshoof to it. Stop worshipping gear.

Kys let the man live his life

Fuck off kike

>Epiphone

Attached: An-empty-wallet.jpg (1024x768, 123.61K)

Looks weird
Guitar i mean

>Hows my photography skills?
Not quite as bad as your grammar skills.

go back to r*ddit

Don't you feel a little gay playing a womans signature guitar?

you did a photoshoot for your guitar?

That's what you do when you're not a musician, isn't it?

I guess so

Epis are based, nice photos. Are we talking about photography on Any Forums?
The clouds are burnt out in some places, and the cropping is too much on the 1st pic. The bubble wrap should have been taken out of the case. Otherwise good, and better than I could do.