Why is music so lame now?

why is music so lame now?
Why is everything a revival or rehash?

When is something revolutionary going to happen?

Attached: 1504482861001.png (296x295, 66.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flufrecs.bandcamp.com/
paradoxeclub.bandcamp.com/
mappa.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=e3uvBdaxxtM
youtube.com/watch?v=hRr1EWKZkSU
youtube.com/watch?v=pPXy18rzst4
youtube.com/watch?v=PaG2YT5OR0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

flufrecs.bandcamp.com/
paradoxeclub.bandcamp.com/
mappa.bandcamp.com/

Not gonna happen until post ww3 when the new world power needs a cultural foothold and pumps the youth with psychedelics again

This, however I doubt China will ever make good music. Have you guys ever listened to stereotypical Chinese Music? It's fucking dogshit, and I rightfully make fun of them for it. Australian Abos probably make better music and they're dumber than the average nigger.

You are just old

There's definitely a mood to Chinese music. I have a playlist somewhere that might change your mind.
But remember, it's not gonna be Chinese music, it's going to be US/European underground anti Chinese music (if china wins ww3, which i doubt)

It’s been a week last few years. Some good stuff will come along. It always does.

For real dude every white rock musician since 2009 wants to bring back the 70s 80s and 90s. Why cant they just make something fresh?

because no one wants to listen to new rock styles, rock fans are boomers who just want the same old shit theyve heard before

what the fuck are you talking about
explain yourself right now

then stop listening to rock

Attached: 1566335846605-vaporwave-2500c.jpg (1406x1406, 378.56K)

What I'm talking about is cultural Chinese music.

oh shut up nigger, its not like pop music is any better, you have the weekend doing 80s revival and bruno mars doing 70s revival, and dua lipa doing disco revival.

ITS ALL OF MUSIC

>pop music and rock music is all of music
there are plenty of people making new types of music

name a good album from the last 4 years that wasn't a rehash or revival

no there isnt, you have rappers making the dame genric ass trap music for like 12 years now, you have electronic music doing d&b revival, you have pop doing 80s revival, you have rock doing post punk revival

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WANT TO SPRAY PAINT MARK FISHER WAS RIGHT ON MT RUSHMORE

Attached: FISHER12.jpg (1380x1080, 98.62K)

>hip hop, d&b revival, pop, rock
>the four genres of music
you realize there are a lot of other things going on in electronic music? and you haven't even considered contemporary composition
i would say there's even rock bands making original stuff, they just don't get picked up on this board
youtube.com/watch?v=e3uvBdaxxtM

oh you mean EDM, the most generic dude bro garbage to spew out of skrilllexes asshole

no there are literally hundreds of types of electronic music other than skrillex or drum and bass you fucking idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=hRr1EWKZkSU
youtube.com/watch?v=pPXy18rzst4
youtube.com/watch?v=PaG2YT5OR0M

>"Music is bad now"
>Immediately starts ranting about which races he likes and dislikes
Your brain on nu-Any Forums