What's the appeal of this?

What's the appeal of this?

Attached: Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - Trout Mask Replica {2013}.jpg (1000x1000, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ix9wpslKwBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's for people who don't have sex.

its the ultimate litmus test
if you don't like it chances are you like candy music like pop or rap
if you do like it, well, youre better than the first
simple ad

>has to use a woman's vagina to make his music tastes validated
kys simp

Attached: 1645268220751.jpg (512x384, 20.38K)

/thread

>candy music
Based

spbp

kys avantfag. you will die alone because you choose to listen to pretentious trash.

bro you literally cannot frame your music tastes outside of the context of how others perceive you, you're the definition of a cuck kek

Attached: 1644875432605m.jpg (544x1024, 76.1K)

>"and all the little girl living in their little low world to take my kind hand"
>"come little one give me one, and i'll buy you a cherry phosphate"
some of the people wgo claim this is their favorite album
-Piero "i want to marry a 12 yo" Scaruffi
-Matt "foot massages at Epstein's het" Groening
-David "raped his daughter and produced a tv show about it" Lynch

make your own conclusions

Honest answer:
Clerical classes of all sorts tend to adopt as unquestionable gospel mysteries that deliberately come off as patently false to outsiders. Some such classes have the holy trinity, some have equality, but for music critics and avant-teens, it is the statement that this piece of shit is worth anything.
This odd sort of behavioral pattern arises across institutions because it's very much adaptive to the collective success of a group. It helps with in-group cohesion in that it can signal that one is willing to trust the consensus unconditionally even when it contradicts one's senses, as well as giving insiders a schism that makes them feel different and superior to outsiders for being in on the mystery.
It's no wonder Beefheart has been accused of being a cult leader kek

Attached: 1572276524466.jpg (462x480, 39.58K)

MY SMILE IS STUCK
I CANNOT GO BACK TO YOUR FROOOOOOOOOOOOWN LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

>t. retard pseudointellectual trying to cope with the fact hes literally too dumb for beefheart
this might be more your speed fren
youtu.be/ix9wpslKwBE

It can be funny to listen to, and there are some pretty cool sounding moments in the album.

It’s blues music that challenges the confines of meter and harmony. I think it’s brilliant but it’s not enjoyable until you’ve primed yourself for it. Listen to Safe as Milk first.

Emperor's new clothes.

>emperor's new clothes

Attached: 1645290673891.png (521x599, 454.98K)

Dubs wasted on a post I will never read

It’s for people who like early Zappa. TMR isn’t really that far off from a lot of the early Mothers albums.

its mostly cleefer bullshit

Reddit loves this album.

I love that movie!

Attached: kuzco.gif (498x399, 979.6K)

Is this how people cope when people don't understand something? Not even one word about the music itself, it's always about the listeners,ñ

You'd know wouldn't you?

Attached: epic keanu chungus meme.jpg (718x717, 74.41K)

Attached: 1644150833421.jpg (760x533, 61.38K)