I don't get it. Are the IRA the zombies, or are the Saxon soldiers zombies...

I don't get it. Are the IRA the zombies, or are the Saxon soldiers zombies, or are the Saxons zombies only in the heads of the IRA fighters?

Attached: 758213_20180115155035.jpg (1500x1125, 119.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DiItGE3eAyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

an dere bums
an dere bums

IN YOUR HEH AD
IN YOUR HEH AD
THEY ARE FI[*voice crack]TIN

thats not how art works bb, ok?

It sounds like people are compelled to continue perpetuating violence because the traces of old violence lives on in their minds.

This song somehow has like a billion views on YouTube. It's a good song but that just seems like a lot to me

Whenever I go to the bar on karaoke night everyone is singing along "IN YOUR HEAD IN YOUR HEAD" with the same gusto as "WAAAAANTED DEAD OR ALIVE" or "SWEEEEET CAROLINE BAH BAH BAM".

Song is about a real incident that took place in their hometown, mid 80s. A rare case of collective hysteria, where an undetermined number of individuals, unprovoked, just out of the blue, started committing random acts of violence, and, according to some witnesses accounts, cannibalism.

Back then It was reported by the media and the authorities as a "terror attack" followed by "riots"
The causes of the incident remain unknown to this date.

Attached: Limerick.jpg (600x392, 48.33K)

Wonder if there are retards who think the song is about genuine monster zombies

Attached: 46DCFB23-8E90-4E56-ACA0-F01DC75E8D90.jpg (2544x4000, 744.83K)

lol i was gunna make fun of you and then I realized I never thought about it

Her butchering the Ave Maria is spectacular

youtu.be/DiItGE3eAyQ
This is Reggaeton. It has 2.4 billion clicks and you never heard of it. It's a big world out there.

no john you are the zombies

I don’t mean this disparagingly, it’s just I was thinking about how you typed this out, and I think it’d be a little more accurate to write it as “an deir bombs”, then there isn’t any confusion as to the pronunciation.
“Dere” can be pronounced as “here”, though the way you wrote is seemingly undeniably supposed to be pronounced as “there” is, given the context in which it is used and (thus?) supposed to be interpreted. But using “eir” instead of “ere” clears up confusion because “eir” only comes from “their”, which can only be pronounced one way, thus eliminating confusion.
Additionally, using “eir” as in “their” also works better due to the original lyric being “their bombs”, so “deir” is more accurate in not only the pronunciation, but also the possession/ownership it denotes.

Made a mistake here actually, I should’ve written “as ‘their’ is”. There may be another error but I hope what I was trying to say comes through.

>Informer
More white inventions ruined by spics

It was an Anti IRA song, alot of Irish in the Republic were in a permanent state of seethe when the PIRA were blowing bongs up

Funny that this song is lauded by psycho leftist feminists who hate “both siding” things but that’s exactly what this song represents. It’s basically saying that Ireland should fall to the brits.

More white inventions stolen from blacks and ruined by spics

What is wrong with walling off Ulster as a Protestant containment zone?

Reminder that the IRA was based and they were in the right to fight back for fucking once in Ireland's history.