ITT: Times you've met an artist

Attached: FB_IMG_1645414613568.jpg (735x919, 101.14K)

I met the drummer for Keel, he lives here in Phoenix and plays in a cover band here. I met him after the show, should’ve had him sign my Keel cassette.

Attached: 9D8F4603-B152-4A20-AB00-05608C57580C.jpg (500x500, 123.29K)

woah, OP your black?

I met FlyLo at a store once

Saw that pic and immediately imagined them fucking.

Damn OP, you met Natalia Portman? I'm so jealous

I talked to Jon Hopkins for a minute after a show in 2015 got the chance to tell him how much I enjoyed Immunity and he was really appreciative. Seems like a cool guy

Attached: images (46).jpg (554x554, 22.68K)

My friend is friend's with Lindsey, met her a couple of times

Attached: SNAIL-MAIL-WIDE.png (1960x1102, 1.49M)

i look in the mirror every day

I hung out with afu ra after a show in zürich, there were like 12 people there i felt real bad for him. Asked him if he wanted to smoke a spliff after the show but he was backstage for like half an hour so i had smoked it all when he came out but he was cool about it. He asked if me and my gf at the time wanted to come and party on with him but my gf wanted to go home. Should've gone woth him.

Damn OP, any chance you're attracted to short, ugly white guys with terrible hairlines?

I've seen Kent Stax, former drummer for Scream before.

Attached: 1200px-Kent_Stax.jpg (1200x1600, 226.2K)

Yuki Chikudate from Asobi Sesku. I was pretty drunk but she was cool despite that.

Attached: asobi-sesku.jpg (1300x1733, 181.95K)

retarded cunt can't even use lipstick properly

met greg puciato from dillinger escape plan. hes alot shorter than i originally thought. great bloke, hes quite into shoegaze he was telling me

I live in WV, the only artist I have met was cousin billy joe playing his banjo.

Kanye is taller than that
u were tricked, lol

i julian casablancas at an airport, but my phone had died and i had nothing to get an autograph on

I met D'arcy as a kid. she was scary. on the way home my mom told me not to do drugs because they make you crazy like D'arcy

I asked Eminem for autograph, he said "Sure, If I can have yours"

Got backstage for Run the Jewels. Only talked with El-P for a little bit but I smoked a blunt with Mike and we hung out for a while after the show. Nice guys.