Post-Festival Blues

How does Any Forums combat/ease the post-festival blues?

Attached: Post-Festival-Blues-696x464.jpg (696x464, 81.64K)

>going to retarded drug addict shows where they blast 4 on the floor FL studio beats and charge 20 dollars for a bottle of water
kek

>paying for water instead of being prepared and bringing a camelbak to have litres of handsfree water available at all times
doublekek

oops, meant for

just not into the scene, it sickens me
then again very few things don't these days

Why does it sicken you? Every person I interacted with at the one I was just at was nothing but loving and kind

drug addicts and sexual deviancy
not even a christfag but it's just such a corruption of the wholesome eurodance fever of the early 2000s, that was organic but i was too young to participate. now it's just a shuffling husk hyped up on amphetamine and pussy

>such a corruption of the wholesome eurodance fever of the early 2000s
Sorry to disappoint you buddy, but the scene was full of drugs and sexual deviancy back then too.

yeah but you don't get to choose my reality
when i think of early 2000s electronic i think of how i was trying to grind with my shoes like sonic, it puts me back into a warm place of my childhood. it was new then
now it's just the same worn out beats and artists betting on you being so fucking high that you don't notice the music stagnated over a decade ago

Have you tried going outside, talking to people, and not being such a snob? Festivals are all about being in the present and enjoying yourself with a bunch of like-minded people

>just enjoy yourself bro XDXDXD its not about the music it's about the experience
your kind are exactly who i wanna avoid, enjoy your throat cancer and crippling addiction faggot

Attached: 1643063414730.jpg (828x592, 123.86K)

Definitely not certified PLUR

>crippling addition
To music? I'll take it

>to music?
>implying that piano roll trash is music
i knew mew has gone down in recent years but holy kekkers anons actively defend this shit now?

by taking a shower

>You have technicians here making noise
>They're not artists because nobody can play the guitar

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-20 22-38-09.png (398x408, 146.96K)

i've taken 5thp before and that seems to help a bit too

>he thinks i mean guitar
nice try faggot but what im trying to say is that they're not even fucking technicians at this point, they don't even do their own sound design or anything anymore you just buy a fucking coachella sound bundle and piece together generic 4 on the floor trash in 20;minutes and voila
I will always maintain that the best and worst invention of modern music has been the rise of VST synthesizers and the piano roll. Best because it's fucking handy and worst because now every retard can make retard music for retard. it's sad, and i fucking hate it. the whoring out of an art *spits*

that's just a side effect of doing drugs that people usually do at festivals (lsd/mdma/etc.) you use up like a week's worth of serotonin in a few hours so your body needs some time to recover

I know that's true of mdma, but I only did acid and haven't ever had the blues after a trip outside of a festival. There's some studies on the phenomenon, but it basically boils down to the fact that you spend a few days in an "alternate" reality (for lack of a better word), with no responsibilities, expectations, etc.
Coming back to the real world after that is tough.

smoke weed

>post-festival blues
that's what happens when you do too much molly

No molly for me nowadays user, my heart condition makes it too risky. Just acid/shrooms for me.
Still sucks going back to reality