Kanye West's daughter North painted this 2 years ago when she would have been 6

Kanye West's daughter North painted this 2 years ago when she would have been 6.

What's the point in trying if you just aren't born with talent

Attached: 1638957164660.jpg (1631x966, 182.4K)

you can paint just as good if you try hard enough :)
you just gotta believe!

damn that's crazy she definitely has it made as a successful painter later in life
some people get all the luck, born with painting skills

>if you just aren't born with talent

I can't imagine speaking so ill like my PiPES is clogged with sperm. I cant' imagine Any Forums threads are weak like Levis either or ether.

Already trying to capitalise on the kid, let her have a normal childhood (I know even that is hard with that family).
Must have seen the new King Richard movie or something, but what the movie doesn’t show is when one kid makes it thousands of others fail.

you beleive a 6 year old did that? lol.
the reality is, they hired some incredible painter as a private instructor and he coached her heavily.
now, with that kind of teaching she could become a great painter in the future. but no, a 6 year old didn't do that they cant even read or write their names

Currently modern art has nothing to do with talent.
Classical art requires talent, modern art doesn’t.

she painted that en plein air in the south of france
impressive

She also drew this

Attached: 1632441906213.jpg (620x349, 43.79K)

user, I know you're just waiting to tell everyone your thoughts about the "decline of modern art" and how liberals/communists/Jews are responsible, but the post you're replying to has absolutely nothing to do with that topic

classical art actually is about copying techniques and using them on your own work to make them your own.

modern art actually isn't all that bad. the guy who made the Minecraft paintings made some really interesting pieces especially painting the Counterstrike maps

>but no, a 6 year old didn't do that they cant even read or write their names
You were an incredibly stupid 6 year old.

>a 6 year old didn't do that they cant even read or write their names
user, I...

I bought that exact same painting by numbers kit for my dad. You know this is the picture on the front of the box right?

looks like she watches bob ross

x to doubt

was gonna say

This
Libcucks rise up
We’re sick of this shit

Not really but ok

Yeah, doubt

Yeah, it does. I can’t think of any modern painter today that does classical style and is famous.
People only care about the crappy modern art today because it’s just an easy way to launder money.

Kanye's daughter is named North West?

6 year olds don't even have the motor skills to colour inside the lines

Yes. Her name is North West.