Zheani general. Old stuff, new stuff, whatever. I've been playing Skin Walker on repeat

Zheani general. Old stuff, new stuff, whatever. I've been playing Skin Walker on repeat.

NSFW:

Attached: 2742x3427_625db2e0cf86e4af6a2a4d2bd142aa6e.jpg (2742x3427, 750.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/CZ4Vm19rqw_/?utm_medium=share_sheet
watkykjy.co.za/2022/02/die-antwoords-adopted-kids-have-now-also-had-enough/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a vile disgusting fucking creature.

Apparently she got molested by the dude from Die Antwoord, so that's probably contributed to her lowered self-esteem and such.

Who gives a shit? We all got problems. She survived past the age of 5. She's doing alright.

For anyone interested,

You links to Any Forums have 404'd

0/10 would not fuck

i saw a video of hers on late night aus tv and she's gone from hippytrippy to now vampire goth
the song was complete trash
fucking brain damaged attention whore
someone is def paying to shill her stupid shit.

10/10 feet

Attached: 3C1E624B-4D78-45B7-BEBE-01967EB1B8EF.jpg (785x1018, 92.84K)

I'm usually a big feminist ally, but this woman was asking for it. It should be common knowledge not to bait and then cry rape. It's an insult to the real victims.

DA are getting called out for abuse by their own adopted son; instagram.com/p/CZ4Vm19rqw_/?utm_medium=share_sheet
You might want to check your defence, no one deserves that shit bait or not.

DA are a piece of shit. I agree. But Zheani deserves no sympathy. And I say this as a huge feminist ally.

I’m a bigger feminist ally than you. I respect zhaei so much I fug only her tight asshole because I respect with women and her women hole that much.

Attached: ED15D903-CE25-4748-A8DA-BB54D76479DF.jpg (2290x3094, 3.61M)

She indeed has 10/10 soles.

Will my Watkin Tudor Jones CDs increase in value after he gets cancelled or lower? Should I sell now?

there is no content here
go shill somewhere else or deliver facts
this aint trump town

Here is a play by play watkykjy.co.za/2022/02/die-antwoords-adopted-kids-have-now-also-had-enough/

what a slag lmao. you shitposters dont actually take this bird seriously do you?

loicence, now.

she often shills herself here. another pathetic "artist" craving for attention. she watches these threads

is thats a jewish star tattoo between her tits
wtf?