The Mars Volta

So, are they coming back or not?
Also, fuck kpoop genitals.

Attached: The-Mars-Volta_LongBeach_0039F.gif (1024x597, 276.42K)

I'm waiting for a return too, user :(

Attached: ZWc.jpg (473x530, 54.02K)

Lmfao, thanks user. I was having a bad day.

That's okay user, same. Tested positive for covid, wbu?

favorite album?
i gotta say deloused but i've listened to it too many times

That sucks man, I had covid like two weeks ago, I wish you the best.
Idk, I'm kind of a pussy and usually I got depressed for shit. There's a girl I like but I have a shit job and I'm working everyday for a shit payment. I just want to invite her on a date but have no money or time so here I am, making threads to distract myself.

Frances. Cassandra is one of my favourite songs.

i love deloused and frances and bedlam, and i even like and can appreciate octahedron and noctourniquet for what they are

but to this day i have never listened to amputechture. what am i missing ?

user, keep working hard. Then you can get enough disposable income to ask her out. In the meantime maybe make friends with her?

Amputechture is TMV at its purest form. It's the weirdest shit they have done and it's good. I can't listen to it as much as the others, except Noctourniquet, that's my least favourite. But when I'm in the right mood I think it's a masterpiece. And maybe it is, but you have to acquire a taste for it first.

no mars volta. no 30h!3. no at the drive in. only cleef.

They probably aren't coming back no matter how much Cedric fantasises about it. Omar was miserable writing the ATDI comeback album. He described the recent TMV boxset as "the end of a story". There is no evidence that he wants to continue reviving old projects.

Thanks. I'll figure it out somehow

i love noctourniquet

That sucks man. I'd wish Omar stops being a pussy.

these dudes were my musical awakening in middle school. their side projects are all more or less interesting too. They work and sound much better together though. its a shame so much death and misfortune has surrounded them. tell me a current band that's worked as hard too.

They probably aren't coming back, and I'd honestly prefer to keep it that way than them get together and crop out some uninspired schlock like with ATDI. Noctourniquet was a great album and a good final send off

I don't think so. Cedric got too fat, and idk if his vocals are still on par. They should shift their focus to Defacto.

cedric has already said that if they did come back, they would only play new material. no jon theodore equals no mars volta imo

hopefully

they make something good

they are capable

the last ATDI was terrible but I still believe in them

>Noctourniquet
fucking great album

bruh mars volta with Jon Theodore ft John Frusciante opening 4 the chili's

LETS GOOOOO!!!

imagine them opening with l'via l'viazquez