Swans "maximalist" trilogy

which one is your favourite, and why? my personal one is the seer because of the shock impact it had on me when it came out, but had I to choose a track I would go for the title track of the glowing man.

Attached: of6ayesqhfw41.jpg (4032x3024, 1.06M)

the glowie man because it's just a vibe, yknow bro? for real

The Glowing Man is the only one that isn't total shit i guess

for me it's
the glowing man > the seer > tbk

I suggest also listening to deliquescence if you haven't, lots of people don't know about it since it's not on streaming or youtube

Attached: 6531586.png (600x550, 230.09K)

>the glowing man > the seer > tbk
based rating
>listening to deliquescence
isn't that a live album?

I could never get into them except for one or two isolated songs across their whole discog. They sound like spoilt little shits making masturbatory p4k-core. I bought the Seer and left it in my car stereo for 6 months listening to it everywhere i went, and it never clicked.

>isn't that a live album?
yes, it has a couple live tracks from the glowing man, screen shot from tbk, and also three unreleased tracks, including the knot which is 45 minutes long just by itself
I got it from slsk, it can be hard to find since it's limited edition.

oh look, it's the retroactive black country new road cover band

>it never clicked.
I can relate to this so much. I just couldn't understand why people were being so crazy about it all the time. The fact is that it's music that demands your attention and your involvement.

thanks

The Seer

Yeah, I discovered Swans in 2012 but it didn't click for me until about a month ago. I listened to their entire discography front to back over a week or so and love it now. Based on that listen through I'll say The Seer is my favorite; I listened to the album today in fact.
However by the time I reached this point in their catalogue I certainly wasn't giving these albums the attention they deserve. I'll have to revisit To Be Kind and The Glowing Man

trust fund kid-core

all music that gets posted here is

so any music that tries to create something more than the typical fray and speak to you on a deeper level is trust fund-core?

why do you still respond to it

>isn't that a live album?
Yea and Swans is at their best live. I'd choose it over any of the studio trilogy.

no, music that is made by trust fund kids is trust fund kid-core, stupid

Ive been wanting to listen to this for years. Where?

seer > to be kind > the glowing man
This younger generation was never taught not to feed trolls.