2022... I'm literally erased from people's minds

>2022... I'm literally erased from people's minds

Attached: 1645338750602.jpg (700x475, 46.35K)

too mainstream to be cool now

he became everything bastard tyler hated

lol puff daddy lmao

Earl >>>>> Tyler

Nah, he was on Jackass.

this, it depresses me immensely and is the reason i stopped listening to the faggot in like 2017. if 2010 tyler encountered 2022 tyler, he'd beat the shit out of him.

Sorry OP but Tyler is still huge and has a stan core strong enough to sustain him for years

lmao idiots.
thank god tyler stopped doing dogshit music btw

I think all of his music is bad. Riddled with gimmicks and weak tropes but priding himself in not being a rapper anymore apparently (even though all of his music is still tripe)

Nerd tyler crying while bastard tyler loud raps yonkers at him

It's this strange phenomenon called growing older.

sorry. Bad was too harsh I think it’s just not all it’s chocked up to be

Wrong? Literally have talked about him every day of the last week with my coworkers ranging from 25-36 years old.

>kick flip my skateboard over my grandma nigga

CMIYGL was AOTY

but hes still going tho??

I literally saw him in concert last night. Alot of people were there

I swear every arthoe I meet is obsessed with his music which is pretty crazy considering what his early music was like. Call me if you get lost was kinda boring though

opinions?

Attached: blond.jpg (316x316, 27.11K)

His fans now are the same ones that would have canceled him over Bastard and Goblin lyrics.
They were seething about something tyler said (on twitter) about selena gomez when she turned 18.

>*uses earl for his own gain and fucks him up mentally*
heh, nothin' personal Thebe.

Imagine if they were cognizant of the various lines he used to drop about raping taylor swift in his basement lol

Attached: original.gif (500x211, 2.19M)