I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping

>I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping
>Still my guitar gently weeps
Err... WTF?

Attached: The_Beatles'_While_My_Guitar_Gently_Weeps_sheet_music_cover.jpg (246x320, 17.09K)

George never mastered sweep picking and his expensive guitars resented him for it.

You wouldn't get it

Attached: The White Album.jpg (1960x2549, 1.16M)

His gf isn’t there to clean for him

I love that Get Back cements his legacy as a pretentious low talent crybaby hack who should have been repeatedly beaten to death by John's mum and then shit upon by Ringo with Eppy licking up the Ringo-poops and Harrison jizz afterwards.
What a disgusting freak god I hate him so fucking much.

What a fucking retard you are. Seek God.

Based, John and Paul were lightyears ahead.

You were abused as a child and still are as a manchild

Now this is bait

Attached: 79.jpg (564x820, 83K)

Are Georgefags so delusional that they will actually deny that John and Paul wrote way more songs?

quality > quantity
don't (you) me again beatlesfag.

He should be doing household chores but he'd rather play shitty blues licks all day.

>What a disgusting freak god I hate him so fucking much.
Projecting hard, I see.

>quality > quantity
George doesn't even have that.

Don’t tell me you guys actually like Lennon/McCartneys’ “solo” work. Get some taste.

Don't tell me you actually like a plagiarists "solo" career full of rejected Beatles songs.

He’s basically pointing out that the Beatles are ignoring some essential issues they have with each other and he’s basically pointing it out and playing guitar by himself as the other three were literally in different rooms working alone

>he got filtered by Living In The Material World
the absolute state of Any Forumszoomers. but keep replying with your steve-hoffman forum tier quips

The fucking irony. Goddamn you are stupid.

Attached: 1466638685768.jpg (407x365, 14.12K)

too busy getting hammered by eric clapton, what a poser

Attached: poser.png (397x378, 18.79K)

Drugs: It's one hell of a drug...