I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: 0f5d7df733d6af9338dd6a893fbf1ddf50f4a6b7723845f6fef0aeda73ab26ed.png (638x680, 267.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepotism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entertainment#Industry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nepotism

this isn't a funny joke. but i think the punchline is that when text is blue on wikipedia, it means there's an article on it. so it's basically saying their parents are famous, and they're famous only because of their parents

Cry about it

Oh yeah

leave my daddys money out of this

examples?

It's how talentless people get ahead in the music industry

>noo! successful people can't just support their children's careers, that isn't allowed!
why is this an issue again?

They force their mediocre children into the spotlight while more talented people languish in obscurity

>this isn't a funny joke
Yes it is. Keep seething.

do you mean that people will eat any shit that the record labels throw at them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entertainment#Industry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art

i meant indie musicians who have blue name parents

Yeah. At least for a couple months.

If they actually were talented they would be in the spotlight. Nice cope though

Not how it works.

Frankie Cosmos

Attached: bolsonaro-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-shutterstock-editorial-9991515f.jpg (1500x1004, 146.13K)

most recent example is that Tyler from BCNR is the daughter of one of the guys from Underworld

I only recognise Julian Casablancas from that pic. The Strokes famously were all kids of insanely wealthy family that met at an elite NY private school.

Lorde

aside from the people in the OP Clairo. Ariel Pinks dad is a millionaire but doesn't have a blue name. Its not just indie, rappers like Yung Lean, Bones, Lil Peep have blue name relatives. AG Cook does, I could go on finding a bunch of examples

This pic is the sequel to the "(((Early Life))) section on Wikipedia" meme.

Win Butler is from a wealthy family and some of his relatives were semi-famous in the early TV era as singers or something but I'm having a hard time thinking of Indie artists I like that have rich and influential parents. Maybe Vampire Weekend, I think they were all at Columbia University

Molly Rankin from Alvvays

Attached: file.png (688x387, 278.29K)

i swear ed droste's uncle was john kerry or some shit

The meme features two generic ""Indie"" artists and Julian Casablancas of The Strokes
I know The Strokes' backstory obviously, I'm Spanish and both Albert Hammond and John Casablancas are vey well known public figures here, but I didn't know about the other plants, Samia is the daughter of two Hollywood comedy actors and King Princess' grandfather was a German-Jewish congressman and his father is a recording engineer (her, I mean, their, debut single went Platinum, such a coincidence huh)

>what are zoomers

>

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108.6K)