GASSIN' UP MY CAR AT THE ARCOOOOO

GASSIN' UP MY CAR AT THE ARCOOOOO

Attached: artworks-000634354732-1oduf7-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 111.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNAQdeQ4CGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nu-sematary has no cutters no ghost mountain no soul

Attached: ghostmountain4.png (768x762, 1.01M)

he rocks dude

Your mom shouldn’t have drank while she was preggers with you, shill

Attached: B572CEB9-147C-491E-AEFD-1FC4AE87C3F9.jpg (980x986, 84.45K)

kys

don't get mad, dingustary

Fuck you. You’re talking about yourself? Yeah bitch you are, cuz Sematary’s mom 100% did not drink while she was pregnant. Just because you’re mom was a crack whore don’t mean every mom is lmfao at your life.

You’re clearly butthurt. Ghost Mountain is a lil bitch. Reminder that Ghost Mountain (You) comes to mu to cry about how he was kicked out of the gang at gun point. He cried like the bitch he is. No one respects him and it’s hilarious. He even begged for Sematary not to sick his goons on his ass.

hmm true yes

No cap. It’s hilarious how butthurt some fags get about the success Sematary has achieved. Like bro was on a podcast recently. Have the literal nobodies who hate on him been on a podcast? No? LMFAO

Exactly. Ghost Mountain is nothing compared to Sematary. Ghost Mountain will be sucking D for a shot of fame. Sematary already has fame

the lyric in the OP is literally from ghost mountain

Sematary is such a tryhard loser
Ghost Mountain will always be better and he doesn't even make music

Attached: 1640836279055.jpg (640x920, 73.55K)

Haunted Mound lost its soul the second Ghost left. Once Sem hired Token Black, HM fell off. I would have been okay with Sematary/Potato, but the negro seems so disingenuous. Shamefur dispray Zane.

Attached: 1618360329833.png (770x882, 1.82M)

Kys. Ghost Mountain didn’t write any of his lyrics

you all arguing bout dudes LMAOO , but ya haunted mound was the greatest "coulda been" conceived

fuck with me ima burn u doowwnnn

youtube.com/watch?v=TNAQdeQ4CGg
Can't believe he got some fucking Irish guy to join his group. Where the fuck does he find these people?

sounds like shit n g l f a m bruh fr on god no cap etc etc

the chief keef LARP is almost complete...

Attached: sematarylean.jpg (750x1624, 162.5K)

He's using the Hate Being Sober flow for the chorus kek c'mon

Attached: 1628638549031.jpg (756x660, 165.3K)

Shillthread
Don't fall for it

Half the posts in here are one guy samefagging

Attached: 7FAFFB46-F169-4821-9073-25922875396B.jpg (1024x534, 84.1K)

He's still mid compared to Sem & Ghost Mount but I like him better than the other new guys desu
The fast rapping at 2:20 kinda ruined what could've been a really sovlful feature tho :/

>11 ips
>21 replies

yup
obvious shilling
mods need to rangeban this retard

>how do conversations work

Attached: 1625795856787.png (886x886, 49.96K)

Knocking a rapper for "stealing flows' is some ultra zoomer shit. It still sounds good so who gives a fuck
Nice quads tho lol

>same filenames
>samefagging
>shilling

Fuck off and stop shilling faggot

except it doesn't sound very good

>reddit spacing faggot
reach far enough into my ass with your cock and you might find the fucks i give, homo

You shill everyday nigger
Same pictures, same links, always samefagging and talking to yourself. The poster count hasn't even moved once

Did you get banned from reddit? No one is going to listen to your shitty music. We don't give a fuck

>no u

this
just type in “sematary” into the archive and a thousand of these threads pop up made by the same guy because he's too retarded to even change the filenames

I hope you get sketchy D in your ass. Jfc why does Sematary make you haters seethe so fucking hard?

stop shilling yourself sematary
its pathetic and obvious