Is it just me or is music just dead in general...

Is it just me or is music just dead in general? zoomers would rather be playing videogames or throwing money at worthless e-celebs and millennials are starting (and failing EVERY TIME) political movements.

Attached: SLAMMEDDOTPIG.jpg (1433x1289, 213.08K)

There is no mono-culture now. Everyone is off in their own little world.

>There is no mono-culture now
this, its virtually impossible to become and *stay* relevant for producing art in the current year. Post-industrial post-internet society is afflicted en masse with a collective form of anterograde amnesia, like guy pierce in that movie "memento", and is now mostly incapable of creating and sustaining new cultural memories. Art/media in general is fucking dead currently: you raise the point of zoomzooms being obsessed with vidya, but even that field is a goddamn boring graveyard of irrelevance and has been for many, many years, so much so that numerous ecelebs who attained fame and fortune using the medium entirely abandoned it years ago (off the top of my head, pewdiepie, jontron, angry joe, the list goes on). Culture throughout the west is definitely at a low ebb atm, probably bc of how shit the post-covid beijing biden economy is and how hard it is just to survive rn: most people are too busy struggling to pay rent and not starve to worry about the upper abstract levels of mazlows hierarchy of needs like art and self-actualization.

Attached: c15059527ae4d9c832dbb365b418369e_7c2bb4af-8bcd-428c-8904-27ddc512a45c_500x.jpg (500x773, 44.43K)

mimi show bobs

JUGGS

Even during times of economic distress and chaos, people still made art historically, and it was relevant. I think that technology is the big problem. We are losing our humanity and people seem to be calling out for an AI to come along make everything for them and let them not have any bad feelings or think critically.

you're just out of place, it's ok.
go to some gigs or sth.

Attached: baste.jpg (125x101, 2.94K)

its not as important in pop culture anymore

Black Country, New Road

It's just you.

most post-pseudo-intellectual shit i've ever read

boobas...

how does rhetoricizing on a dead imageboard help you achieve self-actualization? please answer concisely

>post-pseudo-intellectual
the fuck is that even supposed to mean

Video games have music.
case and point Shoji Meguro

how big are the nips?
>peperoni
>canadian bacon
>paint can lids

pepperoni obviously

Ghost

i assume they mean the individual is a psuedo-intellectual but actually believes what theyre saying
or less likely: the individual sounds like a psuedo-intellectual but is correct

I'm a zoomer, and I just started a band with three other zoomers I know recently. And we sound nothing like Blacked Cunt, New Cock.