Lady gaga, katy perry, madonna, olivia newton john, rihanna, laura nyro, beyonce, kesha, diamanda galas, nicki minaj...

>lady gaga, katy perry, madonna, olivia newton john, rihanna, laura nyro, beyonce, kesha, diamanda galas, nicki minaj, kim petras, lana del rey, kate bush, halsey, fiona apple, charlie xcx, jessie ware, lorde, kimbra, björk, post-speak now taylor swift, tinashe, sade, mariah carey, lizzy mercier descloux, ariana grande, gwen stefani, slayyyter, dua lipa, the smiths, sia, cyndi lauper, grace jones, whitney houston, lydia lunch, kylie minogue, adele, ichiko aoba, iggy azalea, aretha franklin, sheena ringo, britney spears, robyn, perfume genius, carly rae jepsen, jhene aiko, joni mitchell, christina aguilera, fergie, dorian electra, kero kero bonito, poppy, 100 gecs / laura les, lauren hills, janellé monáe, alice glass, ava max, azealia banks, portishead, fka twigs, cardi b, dusty springfield, abba, post 2010's friday rebecca black, ariel pink, jessie j, sophie, mary margaret o'hara, doja cat, caroline polachek, sza, village people, grace slick, grimes, nico, frank ocean, utada hikaru, nina simone

Why gays have the superior music taste?

Attached: a27.png (680x682, 509.56K)

Only maybe four of these are good.
t. bisexual

Never met a single gay guy who actually likes Bjork but I've met plenty who insist that Britney is a good singer.

When it's gay, it's ironic appreciation of camp and kitsch. But it lets you know that other fans of that music who lack the same irony are really, really dumb.

>Never met a single gay guy who actually likes Bjork

Attached: 53c1b12082f60da8492b4c4272417efc.1000x584x1.jpg (651x380, 36.32K)

Yes user although I have seen Arca live I have not met personally, also not a gay guy.

Urgh, miss me with that internalized homophobia. Bisexual, right. Every gay guy before dropping that sense of heteronormative shame...

fags like any over-produced abrasive electro-pop that sounds good with a head full of meth and poppers

Not a single good artist there, speaking as another bichad

Um sweaty, did you just erase user's bisexuality? Yikes, what a fucking chud...

Attached: bierasure.jpg (1400x889, 138.16K)

Homo here (Technically bi I guess. I might fuck a girl, but I only have romantic interests in men). I'm gonna keep only the good acts. Or at least those with more good material than shit material.
>>lady gaga, kate bush, fiona apple, kimbra, björk, sade, lizzy mercier descloux, the smiths, grace jones, whitney houston, adele, ichiko aoba, aretha franklin, sheena ringo, britney spears, robyn, perfume genius, carly rae jepsen, jhene aiko, joni mitchell, kero kero bonito, poppy, lauryn hill*, janellé monáe, alice glass, ava max, portishead, dusty springfield, abba, ariel pink, sophie, mary margaret o'hara, sza, village people, nico, utada hikaru, nina simone
You're a whole ass bitch for omitting Pet Shop Boys, Erasure, Depeche Mode, and a slew of other 80s/90s gay club mainstays.

Why do gay ppl like ppl who hate them?

Attached: 1642113104959.png (960x846, 524.66K)

Straight guy with a gay fetish here. From that list I only enjoy Katy Perry and Utada Hikaru for her Kingdom Hearts songs.

She's right.
Messy white gays are the worst and they're actively the biggest obstacle in us being treated normally.

As if the poc fags are any better

Poc fags have to dodge way more landmines than white fags do. White republican daddy issue memes aside, it's considerably easier to be gay if you're white than if you're any other race. This leads to them being more flippant and obnoxious by damn near default.

Honey, you better address the issues with toxic masculinity in POC communities before hating on white people. Ya'll brownoids dudes still think the top is straight. Down-low ass loser.

Bait or not, this is exactly what I mean. When you have it so easy, blaming and pointing fingers is muscle-memory to a gay white man. Them suffering a similar persecution is an easy out for their predatory practices. Because they're, on the surface, much more accepted by society, they get to be assholes to those who haven't gotten the same look over. Not only that, they get to perpetuate behaviors and patterns that are deeply harmful both to the gay community and the public perception of the gay community, because there's easy low hanging fruit to deflect to like homophobia in the black and Hispanic communities (which, by the way, are slowly, but surely being handled).

>teehee I have the same taste as a 13 year old girl I'm so special and gay

There is only a single person in this list that is a all of a top tier vocalist, performer, instrumentalist, and makes their own music.

wrong
wrong
wrong
semiwrong
semiwrong
don't know
wrong
WRONG
don't know
wrong
don't know
WRONG
don't know
wrong
right
wrong
don't know
acceptable but not my favorite
don't know
acceptable but not my favorite
Country/country-pop Swift is best Swift bitch deal with it
don't know
don't know
wrong
don't know
DEAD WRONG
okay
don't know
don't know but likely wrong
FUCK YES
don't know
don't know
right
semi okay
don't know
semiwrong
YES
don't know
feels wrong
YES
don't know
wrong
don't know
who the fuck is that
semiright
wrong
stop promoting her CIA
wrong
semiok
stop promoting them CIA GETOUTOFMYHEADMANG
semiok
dumb meme
dumber meme
semiok
don't know
don't know
don't know
stop promoting them Soros
that's just a stupid name i'm not listening to them
Absolutely wrong
Absolutely wright
okay
booba but that doesn't mean it's good music
don't listen to
that's just the name a fifth grader writes for an assignment theres an artist named that
rip the moon hates trans people
don't know
Cow song was best song so I'll let it pass
don't know
don't know
Village people was a stupid protomeme band
don't know
Oblivion with that weird hatsune miku thing, otherwise wrong
don't listen to
stop promoting him Soros
don't know
start promoting her Soros and/or CIA

So yeah this list is stupid and you should feel bad.

>lady gaga
pansexual here, please kill yourself