This just sounds like run of the mill britpop before britpop was even a thing, why is this supposed to be good again?

this just sounds like run of the mill britpop before britpop was even a thing, why is this supposed to be good again?

Attached: stone-roses.jpg (600x600, 301.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v9p_pRXV2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

brits will hold the shittiest things to high standards just because it came from where they live
see: the beatles, oasis, entirety of britpop
before you reply: you have to be 18 to post on Any Forums

the drums and guitar were innovative at the time
Most people adopted John Squire's style after this, but I don't think anyone has been able to replicate Remi's drumming style

>During the COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom, Brown promoted conspiracy theories[17] and misinformation about the pandemic,[18][19] and criticised lockdowns, the use of masks and the COVID-19 vaccine.[20] In July 2021, Brown received a 2 week Twitter ban for posting false claims that the vaccine was not effective. He pulled out of a festival headline slot as he disagreed with its vaccine passport for entry policy, calling it the "new nazi normal".[18] His anti-lockdown song "Little Seed, Big Tree", which featured lyrics alluding to conspiracy theories about the COVID-19 vaccine,[21] was taken down from Spotify.[22]

uh based?

god-tier melodies
god-tier production
god-tier rhythm section
god-tier guitarist
exceptionally based frontman

On their reunion tour Brown appeared on stage in athletic sweatpants wearing no underwear. The entire show you could see the head of Brown's penis and see his dick swing back and forth as he walked around stage.

ironic how the "ground-breaking" production essentially just ended up with hi-fi 60s songs that then inspired a decade of revivalist music in the UK. At the end of the day its just got really good songs.

music good

Between millenials pushing for shitty pop 40 acts they are nostalgic for and zoomers making the most retarded opinions, which one is more idiotic?

millennials have done much more damage to everything (including art) in the long run, remember this. they will NEVER take responsibility for it though.

its the christcuck lyrics

ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED

Call your son

I AM THE RESURRECTION
AND I AM THE LIFE
I COULDN'T EVER BRING MYSELF TO HATE YOU AS I'D
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

just posting the more interesting version of this album

Attached: R-429905-1333906699.jpg (600x568, 133.57K)

>he still seething at British owning your dumbass

REMINDER FAGGOT

>negroes bragging about how many American woman (whores) they had sex with over primitive FL Studio instrumentals
>skinny white faggots with nasal voices singing about not getting any pussy over shitty "Lo-Fi" guitar riffs
>degenerate transvestites mumbling something about penises over generic Garage Rock for 20 minutes, therefore making it artsy
>negroes bitching about white people over simplistic Fl Studio instrumental that is purposely done in a shittier way so as to be "old-school"
>trannies and junkies screaming Dr Seuss lyrics over badly played UK Punk riffs
>druggies screaming over construction work in the background
>I'm So Quirky woman (cunt) Singer/Songwriter garbage
>badly played African music mixed with badly played Post-Punk
>Pop Classical with shrieking male voices that sound like they haven't hit puberty yet
>Wimp Rock (aka American Alternative music)
>Generic R&B with lyrics about dudes sucking dick making it "alternative"
>College dudes failed at Prog and decided to cop out and call their shit "post-rock" and "Math Rock"
>Retro everything
>Anti-Establishment music that was funded by the CIA
>Badly played Metal that basically stole from NWOBHM and UK Hardcore but lacked any substance and nuance of the genres
>Negroes noodling for 30 minutes straight while thinking that this is somehow a good replacement for the lack of high brow culture in the country.
>Britpop and Glam Rock for wussies (Power Pop)
>so bad at playing and composing they called it "noise rock"
>negroes killing each other over shitty Yo Mama jokes over the same shitty "old-school" beats

Truly the GOAT music, thank you Americans for forcing your "culture" on us, you guys sure are experts when it comes to everything music.

Attached: us flag.png (1200x632, 7.2K)

>College dudes failed at Prog and decided to cop out and call their shit "post-rock" and "Math Rock"
going to stop you right there, those are very british genres
everything else is correct though

jam of a lifetime, amazing improv

more european than british (and math rock influenced a lot of midwest emo) but yes, not much an american thing

Fpbp

Sounds nothing like the BritPop shit that came after it

mid album, mid genre
snooze for me lads

yes it does, a lot of britpop bands just ripped off the stone roses (who were ripping off british invasion) and then just added big rock guitars to it

It's something you yanks would never understand
youtu.be/v9p_pRXV2Mg

a rare occurrence where the crowd is more in tune than the singer