More albums like wu tang?

What are some rap albums like this? I'm fairly new to this genre, I never paid attention to it until now, but I realized I like these hard beats and violent vocals and overall this sound
Recommend me more like this please

Attached: 71Q2D-XDOaL._SL1200_.jpg (1199x1200, 151.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NReT4f1bXY0
youtube.com/watch?v=TlZgiK6FiO0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tapestry xx

Attached: tapestry_front.jpg (1500x1363, 168.87K)

youtu.be/NReT4f1bXY0

Obviously their second album Wu tang forever, it all goes downhill from there.

Look up the members studio album
GZA - Liquid Swords
Raekwon - Only built 4 cuban linx
Ghostface - Ironman and supreme clientele

look up other supergroups that are inspired by them like Army of the Pharaohs

youtube.com/watch?v=TlZgiK6FiO0

Attached: Cover.jpg (456x458, 56.62K)

Not this shit again

Liquid Swords for sure

The first wave of Wu members' solo albums was great: Liquid Swords, Cuban Linx, Tical, ODB's album etc., all nice, all produced by RZA

Anons are right that Wu-Tang Solo albums is the way to go from here. In fact I think almost all of the albums from the first wave of solo efforts are on par with or better than 36 Chambers. Only Built 4 Cuban Linx is my favorite, few other hiphop albums can run that length without becoming a drag, it has an incredibly cinematic quality which keeps my interest up through the whole thing.

Another album would be The Infamous by Mobb Deep. Their sound puts more emphasis on the dark aspect, and the beats don't have the same type of dusty feel that RZA beats have.

Another classic that has been a bit overshadowed is Stress: The Extinction Agenda by Organized Konfusion. Highly lyrical and similarly grimey album to 36 Chambers.

Capone-N-Noreaga - The War Report

Gravediggaz

Donnell Rawlings

Gravediggaz - Six Feet Deep
Oni - Lajtmotiv
TBF - Ping pong umjetnost zdravog dira

Based

People don't recommend it because it's a very obvious album but listen to Ready to Die by Biggie Smalls.

illmatic
low end theory

onyx - bacdafucup

Try Necro - The pre fix for death

>Necro

Doesn't really compare, his lyrics are all about gore and rape/sex it gets tedious. His beats are dope but once you learn how easy beatmaking is, you'll come to appreciate them a lot less since they're so easy to make. I think his brother Ill Bill is a superior mc plus he has stronger connections to Wu Tang

I'm surprised he hasn't been sued the fuck out of his career.

jeru the damaja - the sun rises in the east

deep puddle dynamics

Jedi mind tricks