If Kirk cocaine was a zoomer, what music would he be making?

if Kirk cocaine was a zoomer, what music would he be making?

Attached: 1638587918494.png (914x914, 155.63K)

rock

He'd be frontman of a Nirvana tribute band on tiktok

but then who would be the nirvana

hyperpunk

He was a huge fan of rock and roll and knew all about it. So definitely some type of rock. People say he would be making emo rap, but he said that he thought it was wrong for white people to make rap, so I don't think so. I think the zoomer Kurt would also be making indie/noise pop/slacker rock, a genre that is getting more and more popular among zoomers, mostly because of Kurt's influence.

Him again

he'd be an annoying pseudo-indie like billie eyelid or grimes

Something shit, like Nirvana

you're not going to be the next kurt cobain OP, and there will never be a new Kurt so fuck off and get a job

This board does attract a significant amount of mentally ill self-shills who probably do believe it desu

trannypop

folk punk

He would be the vocalist for Black Country, New Road

the next kurt cobain was chad kroeger, everyone was too blind to recognize it

Attached: 321961a4df99ea14575ed642e11a536c.jpg (220x350, 9.34K)

Attached: 19xxx-articleLarge-v2.jpg (600x400, 25.28K)

he'd be part of the c*astie usrabm scene currently destroying bm.

Whatever Seattle bands was the most marketable to Atlantic to plant on MTV to dethrone hair metal. The record companies hated that shit because of all the backlash from the PMRC and legislators. They hated the lose cannon rockstar types like Axl Rose. The second they found something else they quit signing those bands despite there clearly still being an audience for it. If nu metal, industrial or pop punk had come out a few years earlier, it would've been that.

kurt would've probably spit on you and call you a faggot.
stop worshipping him. if you actually knew anything about him he wasn't some kind of rockstar

i imagine old cobain as a kasczinski tier lunatic

Hahahaha