How to get into this album? I am eastern european and dont like hip-hop, but its 4 at RYM charts now...

How to get into this album? I am eastern european and dont like hip-hop, but its 4 at RYM charts now. I dont understand TPAB lyrics at all, its like word salad for me. And music is mostly bass + drum machine. Sorry i dont hear actually music here, its like only rhythm stems for actual songs.

Attached: kendrick_lamar__to_pimp_a_butterfly1.jpg (1800x1800, 995.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVPoGMu3LQo
rateyourmusic.com/list/TheBungler/the-sounds-of-the-soviet-music-scenes
youtu.be/1kMvTqbcczE
youtu.be/W5r87FfLpJg
youtu.be/8t7M30gGPEs
youtu.be/zrUwKzNcGT4
youtu.be/jlb_AhnJN3M
youtu.be/ipYGL3jFXfQ
youtu.be/JFd0tePSK1g
youtu.be/omVGfh8kk0g
youtu.be/oR7KT9HK7sU
youtu.be/muPzgpf9Y-g
youtu.be/U4zm5cLKs6A
genius.com/albums/Kendrick-lamar/To-pimp-a-butterfly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's no way to get it to click - it's just shit. i thought it was really good but i was holding myself back because in reality i didn't like it. it's just a joke

You have to have grown up in America and experience the race relations here first hand for it to click

You have to hate white people so go look up so propaganda or something first

only thing good about that record was robert glasper's work.

nah, it's not about hating white people, it's just about blaming them for your problems and expecting things from them.

The victim complex white people have over this album never stops being funny.
This album is milquetoast as fuck too, you'd probably evaporate on the spot if you read about an actual black revolutionary.

Got some solid jams but definitely highly overrated on the whole. The cultural zeitgeist wanted a modern rap masterpiece and Kendrick fit the mold better than anyone else. What's some good Eastern European music?

Ah yes let me listen to a revolutionary rapper like Billy Woods instead. I know that he's good because he hides and face and references historical events and shit

>i remember you wuz chimpflicted
>misusing your chimpfluence

>What's some good Eastern European music?
youtube.com/watch?v=uVPoGMu3LQo

here is a cool list about the topic

rateyourmusic.com/list/TheBungler/the-sounds-of-the-soviet-music-scenes

What kind of music are you into? East European music is really varied.
youtu.be/1kMvTqbcczE
youtu.be/W5r87FfLpJg
youtu.be/8t7M30gGPEs
youtu.be/zrUwKzNcGT4
youtu.be/jlb_AhnJN3M
youtu.be/ipYGL3jFXfQ
youtu.be/JFd0tePSK1g
youtu.be/omVGfh8kk0g
youtu.be/oR7KT9HK7sU
youtu.be/muPzgpf9Y-g
youtu.be/U4zm5cLKs6A

Dinero is better

Why do you want to “get” nigger babble? It’s pretty simple really. Niggers are generally unable to function in an advanced society. Some of them think this fault is external because they are unwilling to reflect on themselves and their people and admit the truth. Instead they project their own evil and impotence onto their betters because of pride and vanity. Kendrick is probably one of those people. He is either profiting on the vicious cycle or a useful idiot for someone else to profit off of the vicious cycle. The latter is more likely, seeing as how he’s a nigger and all.

I never understood the absurd amount of praise this album got, but then again I'm white and this album is clearly about nigger empowerment.

>Instead they project their own evil and impotence onto their betters because of pride and vanity
you have a point, but natscos do the exact same thing with jews.

Any Forums outta nowhere

not really just Any Forums, but many of the alt-right as a whole, same with antifa nigs. Really I don't see race as a problem, sure there are differences in terms of intelligence and whatnot, but if you met a black guy who didn't fit the stereotype or never committed a crime, or racemixed, why is it such a big deal?

Any Forumstards still seething about this album 7 years later LMAO

Jews are just like niggers, but smarter. They are parasites. Jews have only ever created lies. Look at Christianity and fractional reserve banking. Israel isn’t even a real country lmao they are dishonest and take advantage of the honesty of whites to succeed but will never amount to more than they have already in history: vile and repulsive subverters. They are ratpeople

this is something a nig would say about a white person
>we waz kings until we were used by (insert race here), now they at the top and we at the bottom
pretty hypocritical.

This is really funny because I’m watching Django Unchained right now and you sound exactly like DiCaprio’s character right now.

>Django Unchained
lol pretty decent movie, what do you think about it user?

all you need genius.com/albums/Kendrick-lamar/To-pimp-a-butterfly