Who was the better SINGER? Never mind songwriter

Who was the better SINGER? Never mind songwriter

Attached: beatles.png (718x406, 343.99K)

Paul and it's not even close.

Paul, but it was close.
Neither were the best though, the best was George, at both singing and writing.

Lennon

Quads confirm. Georgechads stay winning

Attached: 64B36661-1431-4FE6-A074-01EA89BB21D6.jpg (756x1160, 129.18K)

Paul

Paul is the greatest male pop singer of all time

Lennon for sure.

>Paul and it's not even close
FPBP
Lennon himself hated his vocals unless they were buried in reverb and other fx

Attached: InShot_20220220_062423228.jpg (1920x3154, 1.66M)

Obviously Paul, John was better songwriter tho

I mean all of this shit is super standard these days. Sure EQ, compression, reverb and delay might have been novel back in the day but I can't imagine mixing any vocals without this

Lennon had more of a rock and roll voice (in the literal 1950s sense of rock and roll). I like Lennon’s voice way more. I hate Lennon’s singing in his solo career tho.

Lennon was the better songwriter (only by a hair) but Paul's voice btfo John's

They sound the same

My favourite beatles songs were written by John but I prefer Pauls solo career, Paul is the better all round musician

Oh no I misread the OP

Attached: 1643571109842.png (641x355, 211.35K)

There is truth to your statement. George definitely wrote the most iconic Beatles song ever in Here Comes the Sun, but combined listens would put Paul highest.

Paul. John is nasal and has a weird, hoarse vibration in his voice on higher notes.

George had some great ideas here and there but not the amount Paul and John had and never knew what to do with them. Drives me nuts to listen to his solo shit bc you just know if Paul had his hand in there every song would be like 10x better. Everything just sounds unfinished

It’s a shame All Things Must Pass was never recorded as a Beatles song.

>every song would be like 10x better.
No it wouldn’t.

John is just imagining Paul as a woman there

>hit a woman once, then stopped forever and completely reevaluated his view on women
>forever remembered as a wife beater
life is fair, isnt it

Your post ended in the funny number so you're more correct.
And considering George's issues with songwriting came at the same time as the end of days for the Beatles, best case scenario would be that some of the unfinished songs would be left as snippets and sown into the medley.