His writing and composition skills are pretty impressive, when do you think he'll drop another track

his writing and composition skills are pretty impressive, when do you think he'll drop another track
youtu.be/P1po9pNs8RU

Attached: 1629771741574.jpg (556x556, 45.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=jCd6ifFdKvk
youtu.be/XvbtKAYdcZY?t=3766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone said there's a vid of him shredding on guitar and i don't know if i was getting rused on or not and i'll be incredibly pissed and blueballed if i was

inb4 fantano decides to virtue signal and place this in his worst tracks of the week list

youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4

Attached: 20220103_180212.jpg (571x318, 34.06K)

God that would be so predictable and cringy

iirc he has a vox amp sitting in his room in some of his home videos (YES I DID WATCH IT SO WHAT)

He gave a pretty interesting take on music as the superior art form on Rogan recently

It's a good Bowie knock-off

this is the shit shit I've seen in a long time.

yep, wanted to link it in a thread, he gets music, at least as a listener.
youtube.com/watch?v=jCd6ifFdKvk

I'm not digging his song though.

HOLY SHIT
WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: bolso.gif (414x358, 3.22M)

also here is a bit I found interesting where he discusses music's connection to the transcendent and his experience seeing the Ramones in the 90s
youtu.be/XvbtKAYdcZY?t=3766

those lyrics are kind of stilted but the music's not bad at all

He should become a conscious rapper it suits his philosophy. How do we get ATCQ to recruit him?

When I saw he'd posted a song I expected massive cringe. It's actually pretty good.

Did he actually write the melody though? The singer/guitarist deserves more credit

they seem to have a shared composition credit so he probably wrote at least some of the melody while the guitarist seems to have done the arrangement

idk if he's used to writing in a verse format, he'd probably improve if he did it more

Fine I’ll clean my room gosh

It is a fun minor waltz.

kek it sounds like Roger Waters era Pink Floyd

What the absolute fuck
Everything about that is good. The production is as good as a professional recording

This dude continues to be cringe

Not amazing, but better than I thought it would be, especially from someone as deeply retarded as jbp

Attached: getinloser.png (576x768, 543.77K)