Its very obvious to tell this board is mostly underage

ngl i used to browse this board from when i was like 12-14 and it ruined my brain
i started saying pleb, patrician, the fact that, etc irl
i also thought i was better cause i listened to muh based music
if you are a loser(yk if you are) leave this board cause its making it worse

Attached: Capture.png (539x366, 457.14K)

user i think you already had some kind of brain damage before

i have had a rough childhood and suffer soul damage since i lost my virginity at the late age of 17
i cant say if you are underage or if any specific post was made by an underage but i know for sure this board is underage

ah alright sorry for that
good thing you stopped saying autistic shit irl

I just like to see who listens to the same music I do on here man

>the fact that
that's a normal expression

True. Any Forums is definitely the most underage board. Even moreso than Any Forums. At least that's the way it comes off. The pretentiousness is off the charts. And sadly I used to be the same way. Sitting down listening to 2 hour long albums in one sitting like a fucking psychopath just so I could say I listened to it. God, my high school era was fucking terrible. Glad that's over with. By the way, Swans and Animal Collective and Godspeed You Black Emperor are nothing more than 16 year old pseudo artfag shit which any sane adult grows out of by the time they're at most, 21.

Attached: 1643952751140.png (386x315, 101.9K)

what kind of swans. filth through holy money is punk-dadcore, anything else i can understand being pseudo artfag shite.

That the music does sound board is not reflective of bass music altogether or treating Valium with fishes rapidly faggot

Honestly I think the first time I came here was when I was in my early 20s when Knife Man was still posted like daily. I gotta say Any Forums had some good memes, but I never really got into much else posted here. Recently I started coming back to broaden my horizons a little and I'm starting to feel my lack of interest was more than just ignorance.

holy based

Yeah get off you fucking poser.

that's a good thing, music needs fresh blood not people sitting around talking about how good Nirvana are

cleef

jesus christ, you need to grow up urgently

>ngl i used to browse this board from when i was like 12-14 and it ruined my brain
and now you're 16 and feel superior

>damage since i lost my virginity at the late age of 17
I lost mine at 22 and I've still turned out not too bad, stop whining

It's impossible to develop a well rounded, unique, and personal music taste through Any Forums or other online music communities. You will just end up droning the same popular albums as everyone else until you get bored of it as there is no real personal connection. If you don't already have a well developed taste offline before the age of 13, you will not get much out of listening to music and should probably just give up.

he clearly has, while you’re still stuck here cooming over the leak of a 25 year old gy!be tape. cope, seethe, dilate

>can't play an instrument
>can't sing
>don't know basic music theory
>listen to shitty bands with horrible singers like new country gay road, bob dylan, mountain goats, unwound for the 'relatable' lyrics

Why yes I am a music expert, how could you tell? Music is my life.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-internet-troll-4chan-others.jpg (512x512, 36.7K)

Attached: 1634830451455.png (1102x557, 119.48K)