Paul is the best beetle and sold the most albums in the 70s

paul is the best beetle and sold the most albums in the 70s
fuck georgecucks fuck lennon fags
and ringo can sit in the fucking corner.
listen to ram faggots

Attached: 4EE65AFF-0CC6-4045-A7FB-E024AD375767.jpg (320x320, 171.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8V1nFCP058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fuck georgecucks fuck lennon fags
Agreed but Ringo is cool.

ringo get off this website

Attached: 2396393.jpg (454x475, 139.84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M8V1nFCP058

>he doesn’t think rings is cool
Not very peace and love of you innit?

Ram is good and all but you faggots seriously overrate it. It's no better than an 8

Attached: 0000000000000000000.jpg (705x702, 261.19K)

The better album

Attached: R - 2022-02-19T234954.609.jpg (1200x1091, 287.59K)

Record Too Many People at 45 rpm
Play recording through auto correct software
PRESTO
You have a ska son that's 1000x better than Oh Bla Di Oh Bla Dah!

All Things Must Pass is objectively the best post Beatles album by a wide margin

ding ding ding

yeah I'd agree but that's only because they castrated george creatively and he was sat on a lot of solid tunes. Considering the amount of great tunes Paul had already written and released Ram is a great album.

I’ll get there when I get there. I’m enjoying George’s discography thus far. John was amazing, but short and ultimately bittersweet. He demonstrated his capabilities to make music in a wide variety of genres and ultimately managed to piss off people for generations to come which is fucking hilarious btw

Paul and ringo come after. We’ll see then who exactly has the best god damn discography out of the bunch. Pro tip : they’re all musical fucking legends and don’t have shit to prove anymore

paul has the best solo career but i prefer george because he's more in line with my spirit of guitar doodling and rock life
ringo is underrated and it's a shame that lennon wasn't killed sooner

I like George's music more. He has only two really mediocre albums but otherwise pretty consistent.

Best RAM songs?
Hint: Dear Boy and Smile Away are the correct answers

the bit in the first part of the Get Back doc where he comes up with Get Back on the spot on front of George and Ringo showed how fucking talented he is. I don't even really like that song but watching his creative process was genuinely amazing

the best solo album. Paul should've fucked around with synths more. Secret Friend is incredible

Attached: McCartney_II_CoverArt_special.jpg (1000x895, 309.16K)

the drum beat in Ram On is great though

The first two minutes of Band on the Run is better than George's whole career. George is a fag and the uncontested worst Beatle.

Clean your ears faggot.