Posting this again so I can hopefully get an answer

I posted here about 2 hours ago about a mislabeled limewire file on my old pc, i got laughed off as a 'samefag' and got my post archived immediately.
I am still looking for the song.
Please actually help me this time.
i'm gonna ask reddit if you don't deliver
drive.google.com/file/d/1KzN_MVX7Bf4AIDK9xGKzhsgOEpTboYu9/view?usp=sharing

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-19 193145.jpg (250x247, 7.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1ey8aFjyoQYn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag. samefag.

could it be The Caretaker - Everywhere At The End Of Time - Stages 1-6 (Complete) by leyland james kirby?

I was doomscrolling and saw this.
please go to reddit you desperate cunt

literally just fucking play it on speakers and shazam it your absolute fucking braindead faggot, do we need to fucking spoon feed you everything you ignorant fuck, think for your fucking self you mongoloid

You think I haven't already tried that????
I asked here specifically BECAUSE the usual methods failed.

>spoon feed
GUYS. I HAVE FIGURE IT OUT.
what if OP was actually 5 years old
that would be CRAZY

How long ago do you remember downloading this? It sounds recent, like music made by a kid on SoundCloud

It's not Clint Eastwood

It was downloaded in 2007
SoundCloud comparison sounds accurate, lmao

I'm going to be honest, you'd probably have better luck with this on Reddit. If it's from Limewire chances are someone posted it and it got mislabeled as Gorillaz through other people reuploading it.

...well then maybe it wasn't downloaded in 2007

I already knew it wasn't gorillaz because it just didnt sound like fucking gorillaz

Upload it to vocaroo
I'm not clicking your fucking google link
Then I might help

voca.ro/1ey8aFjyoQYn

Not this shit again
>Shilling outside shill threads
Your music fucking sucks and is unlistenable
Stop posting your fucking garbage music
Your whole muh mystery tape bullshit for clicks is cringe as fuck
Go the fuck away loser

At least make it more believable bro its obvious this shit isn’t from the limewire era

How many times do I have to say I didn't make the song

truely, nobody cares. panchiko was a one time thing

We know your fucking SOP fuckface.
It aint gonna work
And samefagging your own threads about it is autism cope
Just stop it.

hEy GuYs WhAt If We DiD pAnChIkO bUt ShItTiEr?????!~!12938u-0239y

Fuck you I guess
reddit here I come

aww we huwt pwetty wittle op's feewings
HAHAHAHAHAH NOW FUK OFF

ok, this is either OP larping and trying to force some pachinko shit or some 14 year old who mislabeled his track to get extra views
either way, this isnt a professional release, it sound like shit, and therefore the chance of it being cataloged anywhere is probably 0
but im betting on 1
this dooesnt sound 2007 to me, but maybe could sound like someone larping as a 2007 track (badly)