This is how Bilinda Butcher actually looks like without all the shoegaze makeup aesthetic

>This is how Bilinda Butcher actually looks like without all the shoegaze makeup aesthetic
Is she still your shoegaze queen?

Attached: 78679876978.png (763x877, 1.06M)

I'm a transbian so yes

Attached: 29319.jpg (480x360, 16.37K)

Yes. I like nerdy girls.

yes
if she just took the glasses off you know she'd be fine

she's dorky and it's cute so yes

If she wasn't in MBV nobody would care about that band.

cute

Yes

Yes, she's a nerdy girl who plays cool guitar music and I dig that

funny cuz their best song (Sunny Sundae Smile) was before she joined

>tfw no nerdy gf who doesn't wear makeup

100% yes
>tfw no shoegaze librarian gf

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I dropped out of my class in the Trinity Laban Conservatoire, and I've been involved in numerous underground gigs, and I have over 300 confirmed riffs. I am trained in pedal chaining and I'm the top guitarist in the entire shoegaze scene. You are nothing to me but just another critic. I will deafen you the fuck out with loudness the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my fellow shoegazers across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little things you call your eardrums. You're fucking deaf, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can give you tinnitus in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my tremolo bar. Not only am I extensively trained in uncontrollable feedback, but I have access to the entire guitar and pedals arsenal of the local pawn shop and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ears off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit reverb all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking deaf, kiddo.

cute

yes
cute as fuck

looks cuter than normal there, homo

shoegaze jennifer melfi yltsi

whoa mama

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 9.18K)

I don't know who the fuck this is but I'm in love

i love her so much