What kind of music do doomer girls listen to?

What kind of music do doomer girls listen to?

Attached: DA9FF134-DD0A-4E98-BB5C-19A7C619CFF8.jpg (1512x2688, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8_GmVU1kzxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you make that other doomer girl thread on Any Forums?

fka twigs obviously

HANL

doomer "girls"

You don't want to date a doomer. You can never find fulfilment nor love by sharing your self-pity with somebody equally as mediocre and stunted. There's better things to aspire to than whatever pity you've prescribed yourself. Think about what you want to have achieved in forty years from now and consider what sort of woman you want to share that experience with. Do you want a driven & empathetic person, or a codependent, lazy tool with Peter Pan syndrome who wants to sit on a couch the rest of her life? The latter is a liability.

youtu.be/8_GmVU1kzxg

i want to let you know something
you may think it's a "doomer." you may think it's a "loner." it is not. this thing has a legion of beta males worshipping and orbiting her in a discord. dont fool yourself. this is how EVERY one of them is. there are no exceptions. you can't compete with the phone, so let em whore out and try to pull yourself out of whatever mental state you were in when you decided that you wanted to be attracted to a Any Forums meme girl.

there is literally no such thing, girls live life on easy modo. anyone who attempts to refute this is a retard and incorrect. do not bother trying.

José José

don’t think you’ve ever interacted with an ugly girl in your life, from experience they’re way too resentful and self loathing to even try shit like that

From my experience its HANL, Xiu Xiu, Grimes and some weird korean shit

I miss her

Attached: Portrait_you_obscured.png (250x347, 131.14K)

ugly girl music
actually, tranny music

but I can fix her ...

god i hate this bitch

really, really entry level doomer music or somewhat mainstream music that could feasibly be described as doomer because of some slight aspect of their lyrics or appearance or music

I remember when I had that depressed gf.
It's common for people to project their feelings onto their partner. It started with me having feelings of emotionally cheating, projecting the idea she's doing the same, then me actually doing it, and therefore thinking she was too.
In hindsight she wasn't, but it sure was awful thinking she was doing the same thing I was.

Attached: femalemanipulator.webm (576x1024, 1.44M)

whatever their previous boyfriendd listened to

The radio

wtf does that mean?