What the fuck happened to this board? This place has unironically gotten worse than Any Forums and Any Forums

What the fuck happened to this board? This place has unironically gotten worse than Any Forums and Any Forums.

Attached: The-Mist.gif (620x333, 1.43M)

It's the same it's always been.

look what my hand does

I think this thread made me realize how bad this board actually is and explains a lot of things maybe possibly the OP was a fake or whatever and it’s just some discord raid to make this board or site or whatever look “woke” or something but it’s literal top cringe bootlicker trash and explains a lot about this trash board

idk, I remember when Any Forums actually discussed music a few years ago.

Troon teenage discord users

yup

No board will ever be as bad as Any Forums

bullshit, no forum is worse than Any Forums

That's what happens when the quality of the output of the topic of discussion goes massively down the drain. Discussing music isn't fun when hot trash like BCNR is the release of the year.

cope and sneed

its better than Any Forums at the very least

Any Forums and Any Forums are worse because television/film and gaming are much more normie interests. Music is very normie too so Any Forums is bad. ultimately if you don't like the forum it's your fault for having such generic interests.

This.

aww need a tissue, sweaty?

Those were some nice times.

If they have discord, they could have some sort of loose schedule or google calendar going - tagging every post that is actually “based”, and replying with “cringe”- or with other ideas and pervasive antics. They could also be on a rotating schedule in order to “heave” constantly. for example-
Troon Group #1, Troon group #2, (TG) #3, (TG) #4, (TG) #5. . .

SOMEBODY

Far as I can tell this board hasn't changed at all since 2012. People are posting the exact same albums, shitposts, etc. Literally nothing has changed in 10 fucking years here.

Same as it ever was

Attached: david-byrne-big-chungus.gif (498x273, 325.93K)

They didn't then and they don't now.

Any Forums is the funniest board