Would you go to a post-pandemic paramore concert? hayley williams starting to look cougar-ish

would you go to a post-pandemic paramore concert? hayley williams starting to look cougar-ish

Attached: srsa0wwc6pi81.jpg (1076x996, 100.05K)

I love and care about Hayley very much, so yes.

one time i was tripping hard and i kept having this like vision of fucking hayley williams in a pub toilet and it was always platinum blonde hayley, that was her peak and that is what she should have the rest of her life

yes

Attached: 71766200_2677591725805024_6785655530253647313_n.jpg (1080x1078, 182.57K)

i always thought it would be orange bangs and leather pants 2012 hayley but my brain said otherwise and my brain was right

Hey she looks good.

>peak
>not Hayley at summer sonic with a schoolgirl outfit and ginger hair

MILF Hayley make my dick hard

i had never seen these images before i've wasted my life thinking about the wrong hayley

How many people? How loud? I kinda have the mind of an 80 year old man.

I wouldn't voluntarily be on the same continent as Hayley Williams even if she was the last woman on the planet. She is not human.

who's the troon with the beak?

She's the prettiest girl in the world

go anyway, stand in the pit and let the quirky goth gfs grind all over you while you enjoy some decent pop music

I'm not into hedonism. One woman, she doesn't have to be goth, teaching me to waltz, sound more to my liking.

No goth has ever listened to a whole Paramore album, it's everything a goth would hate.

respectfully you're very wrong, everything apart from all we know is falling is goth bait, even the pop shit

I'm not goth, never have been, and I never thought that's what her music was.

it's not goth in the bauhaus sisters of mercy way, more like the 00's bastardised goth, hot topic goth, everything up to self-titled was very goth

I thought it was emo.

>"Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

Whatever poser.

Respectfully you can eat a bag of diseased genitalia.