What does Any Forums think of Varg Vikernes and his music? I think his music is shit, of course...

what does Any Forums think of Varg Vikernes and his music? I think his music is shit, of course, but that's not what I'm here to discuss. Varg is an sociopathic adult male who uses his time engaging in table top role-playing games and arguing on twitter. Varg is reddit-incarnate, though he is known for his delusional far-right positions. He supports 'esoteric-nazism' but if the nazis were to hear his music, it would be considered degenerate music and he would be sent to the gas chambers. I now realize what BM is an abbreviation for: bowel movement. Black metal is abbreviated as BM because it sounds like a bowel movement. ITT: feel free to disparge his music and his fans.

Attached: attachment-Varg-Vikernes-copy.jpg (1080x720, 89.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bZhm3yGOAug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Burzum is for tourists
/thread

his music is good except for the albums that aren't
Varg is retarded though
>muh pure Nord autism

He has 2 really good albums (Filosofem and Valen), his take on the history of humanity is bullshit, his stances on many things are cringe and autistic and his rpg game is probably lame. He's a meme in his own right though.

>Burzum's technical masterpiece was Filosofem (1996), containing five pieces in the seven-eight minute range and one colossal suite.
Erblicket Die Toechter Des Firmaments/ Beholding The Daughters Of The Firmament has the steady, sinister pace of a voodoo dance. This time the burning distortion sets the stage for the counterpoint between the monk's choir in the background and Grishnackh's moribund lament.
In Dunkelheit/ Burzum guitar and keyboards intone a macabre litany over the massively distorted droning. The tense vocals that compete with them are reminiscent of Nine Inch Nails.
The search for an atmospheric sound (or at least an atmospheric structure) leads to the protracted unfinished suspense Gebrechlichkeit/ Decrepitude I. And the instrumental Gebrechlichkeit/ Decrepitude II is born at the intersection of casual electronic noises and a crescendo of guitar distortion.
Frenzy, on the other hand, can be a meaning (and a means) in itself. The galloping Jesu Dod/ Jesus' Tod does little to inject life into a virtually infinite loop of epileptic fits. Burzum's music is a frantically twitching carcass.
The 25-minute instrumental monolith Rundtgaing Av Den Transcendentale Egenbetens Stotte/ Rundgang Um Die Transzendentale Saule Der Singularitaet returns to the drum-less riff-less drone-less format of Tomhet, just a sparse electronic soundscape. Indeed a philosophical ending to a brainy album.

Attached: scaruffi.jpg (600x586, 33.4K)

why exactly does he use the internet

based scruffi, filosofem is great

Maybe he cares about you.

Do you think Varg would call them a bunch of "niggers"?

Attached: ed497259bc2b4432bf271db073939d99.jpg (770x744, 88.86K)

Who wouldn't

>what does Any Forums think of Varg Vikernes and his music?
he's an objectively awful drummer

thanks varg but im med/swarthy

We are all children, from the same life force.

His daughter is a coalburner kek

Attached: 8bc.png (1256x1050, 523.09K)

the drums on burzum records are always better and tighter than anything on darkthrone albums and infinitely better than hellhammer's faggot phil collins sounding shit

I got called a "euronymous tranny" for posting this pic which still makes me laugh to this day.

>doesn't recognize kids and refuses responsability

Literal nigger faggot subhuman cut

I this he's a talented musician and a wise man. He's well-read and well-spoken. His philosophy was clearly influenced by Nietzsche's writtings on self-overcoming. He mentioned that Tchaikovsky was one of his inspirations for his first albums. He may say some things that sound stupid, but so what? Some people think that if a man wear a wig he's suddenly a woman.

As for his music, I really enjoy his ambient stuff as well as his black metal stuff.

I love this song:
youtu.be/bZhm3yGOAug

Attached: BURZUM-Thulean-Mysteries-DLP-BLACK.jpg (800x800, 150K)

Music
I like it, first example of black metal that has more of an ambient feel as opposed to being more punky/thrashy
Personally/Politically
Kind of dislike him. Bit of an edge lord/racist and think prison time/notoriety just made him double down rather than grow out of it as most edgelords do.

Dasha destroyed this retard

I thought Dasha might be a black metal band but it's some broad he argued with on twitter
Why do people care so much about twitter now? Who gives a shit? We might as well rename the internet "twitter and twitter repost/commentary sites"

Attached: FJAakCeXIAY-YQq.jpg (750x1009, 114.5K)