If Dave Grohl is such a great guy, why didn't he save Kurt Cobain from becoming a junkie?

If Dave Grohl is such a great guy, why didn't he save Kurt Cobain from becoming a junkie?

Attached: 1200px-FoosDublin210819-2_(48620472807)_(cropped).jpg (1200x1513, 348.42K)

He killed Kurt, and then became the "great guy" we all know to throw us off his trail

sometimes theres just no saving certain rock stars

no one could save him

Watch the shallow rewards 'invisible boy' and you'll get it

Pretty sure kurt was a junkie long before they met

Some people don't want to be saved, and when people are in the grips of total addiction, nothing at all that you can say or do will stop an addict. I've lost a friend to it.

classic enablers man

>If Dave Grohl is such a great guy,
he isn't
he's a shitty drummer who got lucky and plays nice for the media

I don't even like the guy but he's objectively a great drummer

>shitty drummer
you're a virgin that doesn't know anything about drums
>got lucky
he lucked into 4 all time great bands?

You are aware that's all just marketing trickery, right?
Do all these famous musicians die at the age of 27 out of pure chance or does that sell records?

Courtney 100% killed him. There's loads of evidence that proves she did it.

He is literally just an ok rock drummer. His level of drumming is literally that of someone whose only been playing for a couple years. If I just haven't seen it, please send a video of his drumming that would change my mind.

There are like 7 billion people on earth, user. It's not outrageous that a couple who happen to be musicians would die at the same age.

>he thinks technicality makes you a good drummer
go suck off matt halpern and coom over 13/19 polyrhythms virgin

Attached: man-pointing-laughing-you-closeup-portrait-handsome-excited-happy-smile-point-finger-towards-to-camera-gesture-young-32475315.jpg (800x533, 56.34K)

>BIG APE MAN GO SMASH SMASH ALMOST ON BEAT

Attached: lifechanged.jpg (800x450, 51.07K)

Attached: image6-1.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

This. Dave was a hired gun after they were already an established band, like their third or fourth drummer.

Foo fighters have made 7 more albums than Nirvana, yet I prefer Nirvana. That's how shit FF are.

>OH MY STARS AND GARTERS YOU'VE SAAAAAAAAVED ME FROM THE DRUGS!
Why are Any Forums posters completely retarded when it comes to how human beings work?