A whole peninsula devoid of musical talent

A whole peninsula devoid of musical talent

Attached: iberian-peninsula.png (845x626, 289.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-_xohz1g_M
youtube.com/watch?v=IHaZDF88lkk&list=LL&index=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Concierto de Aruanjuez alone proves you wrong.

People should listen to their music first to reach any kind of conclusion.
The whole world must be devoid of musical talent, because only Anglos have an international audience. Such a weird coincidence...

hey Majorca

These guys are proto-spic and expect people to see them as white

why is it that people who say they're into "world music" just mean america, west europe, and japan? i want people to talk about weird thai or african music not just new citypop or polack bullshit

who the fuck ever referred to music from america, west europe or japan as world music

the whole world is devoid of musical talent aside from like six countries

Sorry we're not a meme country liked by avant-teens like Germany or Brazil, your loss
This

Low IQ post. Dude probably only listens to japanese music and think he knows shit.
Hey don't talk shit about Brazil we're cool

Attached: 1643955509540.jpg (888x1024, 136.47K)

usa, uk, japan, brazil, where else? germany perhaps?

Very arrogant post. Just because you dont know the alternative scene of said country doesnt mean its talentless. If you mean mainstream I could care less. Heres one artist I like youtube.com/watch?v=k-_xohz1g_M

Yugoslavia

Attached: 76-764960_transparent-pepe-laugh-hysterical-pepe.png (601x567, 610.95K)

What do you expect from third world shitholes

CHECKED
Nah man I'm not shit talking based Brazil, just read this , I hope you understand my point now, posers are so fucking dumb

>usa
>uk
>austrailia
>sweden kinda with like 2 bands
>germany kinda with like 2 bands
>ireland kinda with one band (thin lizzy)

you might have overestimated user

You guys always forget about Switzerland. Literally never heard of a good band coming from there.

Its a smol cunt what do you expect. But... my latest metal discovery is from there. youtube.com/watch?v=IHaZDF88lkk&list=LL&index=6

Coroner and Celtic Frost

Stop shilling yourself

Los planetas alone mogs most non-american indie rock

Nacho Vegas

They have centuries worth of musical talent, music didn't start with negro rock n roll and negro hip hop you cultureless mutt

this