Chinese mathrock

>Chinese mathrock

Attached: 1641514070837.jpg (250x202, 9.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lIBGM7uYNfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i like Chinese Football more than American Football honestly. mostly because i can't understand the words and i don't relate to any of that "omg summer love right" shit because i'm a cave boglim.

>stone age post-rock

> mathrock

Attached: 1645195984587.png (600x548, 281.79K)

What are some Chinese worthy of checking out? I bet they have an awesome Punk and Alternative scene like the Soviet Union but I just canĀ“t find anything online.

That's Tago Mago's last side

>brazilianwave

Attached: bolsonaro-ganha-viola-assinada-por-amado-batista-gusttavo-lima-e-leonardo.jpg (758x484, 72.78K)

Japanese mathrock is usually pretty good, can't say I've heard any Chinese mathrock though. Any examples OP (or others)?

>chinese
Miss me with that shit. My hatred of those scum is more justified than ever. I can just say 'god I fucking hate chinese people' to my family and friends and they jsut agree without thinking is crazy

based

vai yu heit as

>physicscore

The state of American/first world butthurt

>chinese ancient music
sovl

Attached: basado.jpg (470x352, 39.78K)

I'm not american (thank god)

youtu.be/lIBGM7uYNfs

here you go you big fucking baby

Why do you hate chinks so much then?

im vietnamese

Didn't Americans killed more Vietnamese?

You'd think asians would be good at math rock but they all suck

Americans have the power of massacring a quarter of the population and then having the remainder love them 20 years later. Korea is the only current exception to this.

>come expecting dillinger escape plan math shit with odd tuning and weird instruments
>its emo faggot american minnesota "math", but with chinks
why americans HAD to gentrify the whole world?

Not the other guy but thank you for contributing something unreachable for non-chinese speakers in a place made out of contributions you stupid obnoxious cunt. 6/10 track btw

I dont think that word applies here. Do you mean westernize the whole world?

That's probably the result of the politics these countries take in order not to be cut off from global resources by the US. You could kinda lean onto USSR for some time but it is gone now and Russia is a shitty successor. Also Iraq comes to mind, I heard people there dislike both the ruler and the US

Ignore the part with Iraq. I was wrong

Retard, if you don't have the mental capacity to on youtube and look up Chinese math rock then should contribute to the world by putting a bullet between your in head.

>Anonymous
only the leftist softboi indie side stupid