Beck

so which albums are actually worth listening to

Attached: 086535754.jpg (300x298, 16.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7oA6H1JWRpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic related and mutations

Every album from Odelay up through Morning Phase

that one
but also Beck is so hit and miss that it's best to just skim through every record desu. his albums are peppered with good songs with a lot of filler.

>implying Mellow Gold isn't required listening

Attached: 2498828.jpg (600x600, 542.92K)

I always liked Beck at his lo-fi best.

youtu.be/7oA6H1JWRpg

Attached: .jpg (600x600, 270.89K)

everything up to guero is good

the information and modern guilt are alright but very similar to his previous stuff

morning phase and colors are like a bad dream. have managed to totally forget morning phase despite hearing it a million times when it came out

beck-bump

Hell Yes was fun for the time

Mutations (1998) definitelly, best by far
Mellow Gold (1994), Odelay (1996) and Midnight Vultures (1999) are listenable
Guero (2005) also barable with few good songs

oh also The Information (2006)
forgot this album exists, but when I checked the track list I actually really like at least half of it

Odelay, Midnite Vultures, Geuro, The Information, Modern Guilt, and probably Morning Phase.
The extended versions of the 2013 singles (Defriended, I Won’t Be Long, and Gimme) are worth listening to as well. They are as good if not better than many of his albums.

This is like, the only album I really like from Beck. I skip Loser and that Hippy Girl song every time though.

It's starts and ends with One Foot in the Grave

Attached: BeckOneFootInTheGrave.jpg (300x300, 41.5K)

I think Midnight Vultures is his best.

Everything up to and including Midnite Vultures, which was his peak imo. Everything else is garbage.

Well he's only a person
Who doesn't know shit
Nothing happening
That's about it

Mellow Gold and Odelay

I wish i knew what this thing on the cover is

Beck is one of those artists that I don’t consider myself a fan of - and then I think about and and realize how much of his stuff I’ve loved.

- Odelay, Mellow Gold, One Foot in the Grave, Mutations and Sea Change are great albums
- I love The Information, really incredible songs and as an album it’s quite good. I think his most underrated
- Midnight Vultures is really fun but I have to be in the mood
- Guero has some great singles and is a weak “album” but worth a listen

And there’s so much I haven’t listened to that I’m sure is great too. Beck is the real deal, amazing that everyone pegged him as a one-hit wonder after Loser

loving all of the based beck appreciators in this thread