Eminem was honestly pretty kino in his day. Fav track?

Eminem was honestly pretty kino in his day. Fav track?

Attached: 99066614442a01b03bc8a1d5527ae527.jpg (300x425, 24.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoQdtWY_Ars
youtu.be/Obim8BYGnOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WILL THE REAL SLIM SHADY PLEASE STAND UP PLEASE STAND UP PLEASE STAND UP

MY GOD
IT'S SLIM SHADY AND NICKI MINAJ
YOU MIGHT FIND THE SIGHT QUITE ODD

HIS PALMS SPAGHETTI
KNEES WEAK ARMS SPAGHETTI

eminem-sama

Attached: 13super-bowl-eminem-kneeling-2-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1800, 707.94K)

This was absolute kino
youtube.com/watch?v=xoQdtWY_Ars

drug ballad is my favorite eminem track. relaable, good flow and production and nothing seems overly forced or cringey

Great pick, yeah I always liked the production on that one. I think my favourite is Infinite off that first project he made. Sounds just like Nas

No Apologies was always my favorite, a personal favorite. It has a personal significance to me.
Picrel for anticipation of haters.

Attached: eminemvsn.png (1884x1525, 1.36M)

Yeah the slander he gets honestly surprises me. Of course white = bad these days, but how the fuck is the ability so easily ignored? The Slim Shady character was just massive. I'm not saying he has the discography that Jay Z or Kanye had, but the hate is crazy.

Attached: tumblr_nk3awasOFA1s5w2hoo1_640.jpg (576x834, 75.27K)

Ems whitness has never worked in his favor since the begining even. It was alwaus blacks pushing him to whites as a vouch that hes cool. White people were still worry'd about another Vanilla Ice. Dre gets all the credit for mainstreaming him but really it was Ice T that made him blow up. When Ice T vouched for him on Warped tour that set his trajectory to superstardom.

I met him once when he was real acessible. He was super nice and not clownish goofing around. Just normal. We talked for 20 mins. Mostly about how hot it was and how i thought his ballon that he had was cool. It was like some mummy type thing that reminded me of Iron Maiden imagry. He set up his own stages back then. There was only like 50-100 people watching his set.

Nice to know that he gave you the time of day. His verses on Renegade are undoubtedly some of the best ive heard, was just listening to that track

Low Down Dirty, wish it was on SSLP

Superman

Mom's Spaghetti, from the soundtrack to the hit 2002 movie "42240 Foot"

I'll key you up on something kinda interestin. Like he has a bad DJ that doesn't do anything. Em can't stand him either. Wants to fire him badly for years now.

There was a bus crash in 2005 on Anger Management tour and he was on tour with him. He brought a big ass lawsuit and the label got him to drop it by making him Ems DJ.

It's like something out of curb your enthusiasm but true. Alchemist is only around Em because he will sue him if he's fired.

I swear I've heard you tell this story before

That user just read about Eminem's warped tour appearances and made up a story pretending he was there

I have posted it before. I only like the story of meeting him because he was like so small still that there wasn't any kinda shock and awe. Had it been after he was big it would be not as cool cause he's like too big now to where would be hard to have a normal interaction like that.

You just a fag trolling. If I was going to make up a story it would be more impressive then that. The street course was right near the stage. At the time I was more impressed by skating with Caballero then the new white rapper guy cause whites rapping in general was off putting still.

youtu.be/Obim8BYGnOE