Rock is dead

>rock is dead
>punk is dead
>metal is dead
>indie is dead

What went wrong with zoomers?

Attached: 1626293565938.jpg (480x640, 103.98K)

They don't have souls, but it's not their fault.
>Checked

indie and punk arent dead, they just suck
but the pop punk revival and clario type indie shit is big right now

>It's another thread complaining about zoomers and why rock isn't mainstream

Attached: 1635223949353.jpg (251x242, 11.28K)

I’m gonna drop the best rock album of all time this year. Keep your ears open…

>People see rock 'n' roll as, as youth culture and when youth culture becomes monopolized by big business, what are the youth to do?

What went wrong is that they didn't finish the job. There's plenty more genres left to kill.

we listen to hyperpop now

Zoomers aren’t the problem, people being obsessed with them, and not giving them a chance to grow up is

Rock is dead. Rap is dead. Music is dead.

philosopher and rocker here, post grunges' harvest left the soil dead and unsewn
diyers had not the social cohesion necessary within society to rebuild culture
it is culture that allows for the idolization of rockers, and without that celebritous distinction, rock can only hope to be given form again by rocking and rolling
but it is not my place to impart an urgency to assemble, and summarily rock n roll

The last rock wave was posthardcore/popemo and ended in 2008. Post grunge/numetal was old by 2002.

Indie will have a landmark year. The BCNR and Big Thief records are already making huge waves. People are going to ape those. Screenshot this

Checked, those died with millennials though.

Checkd. RIP human race

>I’m gonna drop the best rock album of all time this year
Same

>People are going to ape those.
Shill comments on YouTube aren't real life. Most new listeners who decide to finally give bcnr a shot are disappointed. It's just generic indie folk with pretentious art school lyrics filled reference humor (reddit lyrics).

i prefer my metal underground and obscure, thank you

Attached: 1766818.jpg (482x482, 61.9K)

W, more genres need to die soon

>be millenial
>start and encourage cancerous trends for over a decade
>next generation picks up where you left off
>instead of trying to improve the situation, whine endlessly about it like a bitch and make half a dozen "WAAAH zoomers/WAAAH Any Forums sucks so much :(((" threads every day

Attached: afw.png (574x1151, 810.79K)

millennials killed all of those genres though.